MEGARATE: Britney Spears - Glory (GAME)

Welcome to the Glory Megarate

tumblr_oc6aqaV1VJ1ra4d6ro2_540.gif

Hi Guys,

I don't know how this will go or whether my thread will flop but a lot of other forums have fun games like 'Megarates' and I though i'd start the first one here and help build our community and get closer! :)

This game is just for fun! The basis of the game is to rate songs out of 10 and see their ranking overall! This round i'm starting with the 'Glory' album.

At the results ceremony we will be doing a Countdown to the ULTIMATE fan favourite song as rated by YOU - so it'll be fun to see what song scored the highest! I'll start slowly revealing the songs positions counting down from 18 all the way to our number 1 and we can all guess which we think it'll be! I like to hope there'll be anticipation and we'll all be excited/rooting for our favourite songs to score in the Top 5 songs on Glory.

Rules:

1) Rate the songs through 1 - 10 (you are allowed to give one song a score of 11) - 11 points for your favourite and the other songs you can give a score between 1 - 10. 

2) You can give your fun comments on the songs and your thoughts on it, comments aren't required but they are permitted. It'll be fun to see peoples opposing views on songs!

3) Decimals are highly recommended in order to avoid any ties. For example, Better - 9.9/10

4) YOU MUST SEND THE RATES TO ME BY DM AND MUST NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD (we don't want to spoil the game/scores)

:makeitrain: DEADLINE TO SEND ME THE VOTES IS BY 3PM BST - 4TH JULY 2020 :makeitrain: 

The Results Ceremony will take place on Sunday 5th July at 8PM (BST) - 12PM (PACIFIC) (feel free to drop your suggestions or whether a better time would suit)

tumblr_oi1kc5hfPC1ra4d6ro1_400.gif

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY & TAG PEOPLE YOU THINK WILL BE INTERESTED.

If you have any questions please leave them below and i'll try my best to answer!

Tracklist we'll be rating:

Spoiler

1. Invitation

2. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

3. Private Show

4. Man On the Moon

5. Just Luv Me

6. Clumsy

7. Do You Wanna Come Over?

8. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)

9. Just Like Me

10. Love Me Down

11. Hard To Forget Ya

12. What You Need

13. Better

14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

15. Liar

16. If I'm Dancing

17. Coupure Électrique

18. Mood Ring

Confirmed Participants so far:

I just want everyone to have fun, I hope you participate and think this is a 'really really cool idea' :lizzie:506613541_images-2020-06-23T054053_131.jpeg.04ab9dad7c09e89bf543b515189d38c6.jpeg

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Sounds like fun. Featured. :barbie:

Remember to follow instructions and DM your ratings list to @Slayer and not post it here.

Good luck and happy rating, Exhalers! 💛🧡💜

omg thanks Roxxy :gobaby:

I was scared of flopping like the Oreo Queen :gobaby:

Will you be participating? 

• Haha 1