MEGARATE: Britney Spears - Glory (GAME)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Glory Megarate Hi Guys, I don't know how this will go or whether my thread will flop but a lot of other forums have fun games like 'Megarates' and I though i'd start the

Hi guys,  I just wanted say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all 37 of you for playing!  I really hope you all have had fun and enjoyed this game! I'd LOVE your feedback! 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT Hi Guys! The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, patience darling said:

I’m participating even tho I wasn’t tagged

thanks! i've been tagging the people who have been confirming they are playing, it wasn't a tag list :)

i'll add you! :) 

• Love 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

9 hours ago, TheoDoor said:

Just submitted my ratings! Looking forward to the results! excited seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

thank you!! :thirsty:

5 hours ago, David Rose said:

I sent mine!

added!! :pumped:

24 minutes ago, mihai.serban said:

I'm in!

What does DM mean?

:pumped: welcome to Exhale!

DM means 'Direct Message', so at the top you should see an icon that looks like an envelope - click it, then create message and search my username and message me your rates :)

if you're having difficulties just reply to me here and i'll DM you and you can just respond!

• Like 1