MEGARATE: Britney Spears - Glory (GAME)

24 minutes ago, mihai.serban said:

I'm in!

What does DM mean?

:pumped: welcome to Exhale!

DM means 'Direct Message', so at the top you should see an icon that looks like an envelope - click it, then create message and search my username and message me your rates :)

if you're having difficulties just reply to me here and i'll DM you and you can just respond!

• Like 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

tumblr_oadj2cmsI41tyg83ho2_500.gif

Hi Guys! :)

The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't already and you can still sign up! I've had 34 people send their rates so far, i'm happy to see how many people have gotten involved :thirsty:

I will then hold the ceremony the following day, on Sunday 5th July at 8pm British Summer Time (12pm Pacific Time)

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend this proposed time or whether you have any other time suggestions?!

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Roxxy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight

@mihai.serban @Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Cheshire-B

Are you excited?

924aed8b581d08f7d8804aa5f02a3d13.gif