16 - Hard To Forget Ya

OVERALL RATE - 6.737

tumblr_o7lvd3OpDp1uul194o1_540.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 10/10 (x2)

Comments:

A HIT

- very 90s somehow

- Probably the most experimental track along with If I'm Dancing. A solid album track, interesting production.

- This song had grow on me.

- I used to always skip this song but its been growing on me recently, I really love the chorus.

- I always find myself wanting to skip it, not because it is bad per se but it isn't for me.

britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

16 - Hard To Forget Ya

OVERALL RATE - 6.737

Comments:

A HIT

- very 90s somehow

- Probably the most experimental track along with If I'm Dancing. A solid album track, interesting production.

- I used to always skip this song but its been growing on me recently, I really love the chorus.

- I always find myself wanting to skip it, not because it is bad per se but it isn't for me.

This was my 1 Exhale :explainlol:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

16 - Hard To Forget Ya

OVERALL RATE - 6.737

Comments:

A HIT

- very 90s somehow

noooo.... the pre chorus of this song is so good! 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

what does it smell like to you? in terms of vibes too? like night time, summertime, etc

It's very sweet the dulce de leche is very predominant. I don't really smell coffee honestly it's more of a fall/winter, daytime scent. It's a mature feminine simple type of fragrance. I usually go to Fragrantica website to read more about opinions and the ingredients they have. I gave this perfume away as a gift and the person loved it.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

15 - Clumsy

Overall Rate: 6.94

tumblr_pkbg07gtbe1tw89w1o1_540.gifv

Lowest rate: 2.9/10 (x2)

Highest rate: 10/10 (x3)

Comments:

- a little unbearable 

- I don't get the hate

- Leave chipmunkney in 2012.

- Inexplicably a bop! Not her best work but easy going and fun - I like the oops reference!

- it's a fun song and it's definitely entertaining hearing how experimental it is, but that's all it is

- this was a song I loved on first listen, was on repeat in 2016. Now I feel like I can still listen to it but I prefer others, also her vocals on this are fire.

- this is a fun song with signature Britney moments.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2