Britney’s Unreleased LOSSLESS/HQ

Nicoregueiro

19 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Can you explain what Lossless means?:awks:

jaja yes sir. Lossless is a kind of compression where the audio file does not loose any quality. On the other hand, mp3 is a kind of compression that loses music quality in the process. Would be a kind of file with no quality loss!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you provide a Spek of your All That She Wants and State Of Grace files? ‘Cause they never leaked in lossless. A lot of times scammers change the bit rate (44.1k, 48k, and in your ATSW file’s case, 88.2k) to make it appear in higher quality on Spek than it actually is.

Off the top of my head, the only unreleased songs that have leaked in lossless are Red Hot Lipstick, And Then We Kiss (Original), Sippin’ On (Original), Rock Star, Dangerous, Every Day, Strangest Love, and Abroad.

11 hours ago, Circuit said:

Could you provide a Spek of your All That She Wants and State Of Grace files? ‘Cause they never leaked in lossless. A lot of times scammers change the bit rate (44.1k, 48k, and in your ATSW file’s case, 88.2k) to make it appear in higher quality on Spek than it actually is.

Off the top of my head, the only unreleased songs that have leaked in lossless are Red Hot Lipstick, And Then We Kiss (Original), Sippin’ On (Original), Rock Star, Dangerous, Every Day, Strangest Love, and Abroad.

Look Who's Talking Now too... but wait, did the britfan505 tracks leaked in lossless? :blast: That's totally new to me, I have m4a files, but they're not lossless.

7 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Look Who's Talking Now too... but wait, did the britfan505 tracks leaked in lossless? :blast: That's totally new to me, I have m4a files, but they're not lossless.

I dont think they’re true lossless, but on Spek the spectrogram reaches the top on all of the files.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:12 PM, Circuit said:

Do you have dangerous in "lossless" i love that one!

• 7 months later...

Hello, I've been looking for the "And Then We Kiss" offcial songs in 320kbs quality or losless, but could only find the original "Junkie XL Remix". Anyone has the other 3 tracks? "And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix Instrumental)", "And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Undressed Remix)" and "And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Undressed Remix Instrumental)"?

Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 10:12 PM, Circuit said:

Hello!

please do you have those songs you mentioned in lossless?

I really want Everyday and Strangest Love  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Archived