The empress of shade drags Nicki Minaj for not having a child

khia-nicki.jpg.7568aa27b1afeb465f1c93d1886576e4.jpg

Rapper Khia is infamously known for her gags and order set a new target.. Nicki Minaj.

Her comments take aim at (which are brutal, and sometimes hilarious as she points out ur flaws and pictures, etc) Nicki and her Barbz. 

So what exactly did she post that upset the Barbz?

Apparently it's a race now to have children, and its no secret that Nicki had an ******** at 19 and it still haunts her. 

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

@ColdAsFire88

@babyimmafreak90

• Haha 1

That’s really mean....and I don’t even like nicki anymore. But didn’t Nicki try to steal Khias show by presenting it to a network and Nicki was set to own the rights? They were cool up until that. I think I remember Khia making a video saying it was going to be titled “Nicki Minaj presents: the queens court” and Khia was just going to be the “talent” even though the concept was Khias. That’s when their beef started.

18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

khia-nicki.jpg.7568aa27b1afeb465f1c93d1886576e4.jpg

Rapper Khia is infamously known for her gags and order set a new target.. Nicki Minaj.

Her comments take aim at (which are brutal, and sometimes hilarious as she points out ur flaws and pictures, etc) Nicki and her Barbz. 

So what exactly did she post that upset the Barbz?

Apparently it's a race now to have children, and its no secret that Nicki had an ******** at 19 and it still haunts her. 

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

@ColdAsFire88

@babyimmafreak90

You’re disgusting. How do you know it still haunts her? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block