Dramageddon 3.0: The Fall Of Shane and Jeffree **UPDATE: JEFFREE RESPONDS**

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bryceecyrb said:

I'm torn. I feel like everyone involved all have big egos and have participated in this toxic culture. But Jeffree's response was fairly classy. I no longer regret buying his cremated palette. :jackk:

I died when he announced it right in the middle of the pandemic :makeup:

59 minutes ago, Towelney said:

**UPDATE**
Jeffree addresses drama in new video:

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? :tiffdrink:

i can't with him, he's the worst i feel like i'm watching the devil talking :zoomzoom:

also he said on the video he's not about the drama anymore but at the same time there's a lot of people showing dm's of him threatening them talkin **** behind peoples backs etc even with trisha paytas back in february when they went a mini trip together and he was making fun of her about her weight, calling her fat, ugly, that her skin is bad etc. he's so disgusting :ugh:

and of course the comments are disabled, of course he's promoting his upcoming awful make up..

( wich i hope nobody's gonna buy):pieceofwhat:  in a video he was supposed to talk about a serious allegations, but are we surprised? NO:idkha:

just another ****ty video of him with no sense at all just to promote his make up! staged AF!:mcwave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

He was backed into a corner he had no choice but to "take accountability" :ririshade2: had this been a one off then maybe but he has shown who he is plenty! Idk why people still get surprised. I will say I appreciate him standing by Shane. Shane has his own **** but nothing worse then a fake friend. None of this is gonna hurt Jeffree, hell be ok. I also think he can't release any tea because its a legal matter not because he is being the bigger person :blol:

• Love 1

I think it's gross that he brought up BLM as a way to try and distract from his own mistakes it's manipulative and doesn't seem genuine at all, especially given his racist history. Breonna has nothing to do with him needing to take accountability and could have been spoken about on a separate occasion by Jeffree if he really wanted to.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block