Dramageddon 3.0: The Fall Of Shane and Jeffree **UPDATE: JEFFREE RESPONDS**

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Blaire White, controversial conservative trans YouTuber, apparently has a lot of dirt on Jeffree and will seemingly release an exposé video in the very near future. I'm clutching my pearls. :clicktina:

Can’t wait :clicktina:

Image the dirt she has on him 🤭

dump GIF

• Haha 2

I finally found a channel about this thx.

I know that there are commentary and drama channels and I watch some, but I always wanted to find a channel about all those edits that I see on social media, bc I have seen something similar to "Dramageddon" on twitter a few times, but I couldn't find like a series about it, if you know what I mean.

7 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Lets not forget how Jeffree n Perez came for Godney in 2007. They have been canceled in my book since then:gimmemoar:

Exactly.  The disgusting things they said about her were unacceptable and then they became "feminists" and celebrated by feminists.  I know so many women who brag about how much Jeffree Star makeup they have and they get so confused when I give them the side eye. 

11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Exactly.  The disgusting things they said about her were unacceptable and then they became "feminists" and celebrated by feminists.  I know so many women who brag about how much Jeffree Star makeup they have and they get so confused when I give them the side eye. 

It drives me INSANE because a lot of these older influencers were bullys on myspace. They’re are trash :sipney:

12 minutes ago, Towelney said:

They came for Godney? :beat:

Real Housewives Table Flip GIFmean girls lunch GIF

Yes. In this video they both mock her, body shame her and Perez announces to boycott her. In the vid I recall Jeffree  saying “yes cancel the **** addict” but its cut out, yet he celebrated her a few months ago :tired:

Cancel Jeffree Star :letitburn:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Yes. In this video they both mock her, body shame her and Perez announces to boycott her. In the vid I recall Jeffree  saying “yes cancel the **** addict” but its cut out, yet he celebrated her a few months ago :tired:

Cancel Jeffree Star :letitburn:

He’s cancelled in my books. :bedtime:

A1349A1E-C32A-4DAD-A59B-BB97F68BD2CF.thumb.jpeg.77ef45beb3e851a4ebb2514b63406218.jpeg

52 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Lets not forget how Jeffree n Perez came for Godney in 2007. They have been canceled in my book since then:gimmemoar:

Remember when Jeffree tried to make people believe that she invited him to her vegas show but his picture was found in the meet and greet package. :tiffcackle:

• Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block