Dramageddon 3.0: The Fall Of Shane and Jeffree **UPDATE: JEFFREE RESPONDS**

Dramageddon 3.0 is happening :tiffdrink:

If you don’t know what about the Dramageddon Season 1 and 2, here’s some videos that cover it:

S1:

Spoiler

S2:

Spoiler

Shane and Jeffree are being cancelled for destroying James’s career.

S3:

Spoiler

Shane speaks out in new video:

**UPDATE**

Jefree Star addresses the drama in new video:

Thoughts? Opinions?

22F0E7E9-7471-4802-9EE3-776AC4F96FDC.png

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What is a Dramageddon. :imacat:

Dramageddon is what’s used to describe the chaos that went down in the YouTube beauty world in 2018 (S1), 2019 (S2), and now this year.

Both times the drama and cancellations went on for a couple months

And Thanks for the feature!:makeitrain:

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Respectfully, what the hell is this? :decisions:

It’s a lot, I know :tiffanynod:

I’ll try to simplify.

***BTW James, Jeffree are the biggest Makeup Artists on YouTube. Tati has a decent amount of success, too. Shane and Jeffree are friends****

Back in early 2019 at Coachella, a music festival, James Charles gave a shoutout to sugar bear hair, which is a vitamin company. Tati, a friend of James and also has her own brand of vitamins, was upset about him promoting a rival brand. She posted onto her Instagram story a clip of her crying and saying she was tired of all the lies.

People realized that this was about James and started to attack him for it. This was the beginning of Dramageddon 2.0.

About a month later, I believe, she posted a video on YouTube and accused him of being a predator. Jeffree Star, another massive beauty guru, joined in. James lost 3 million subs within a few days because the internet sided with Jeffree and Tati. 

(Also a lot about Jeffree’s past was exposed, saying racist slurs and groping a man who was clearly uncomfortable. Got shoved under the rug REAL QUICK 👀)

Soon after, James pulled the biggest UNO reverse card in history and proved that what Jeffree and Tati accused him of was false.

James gained back the millions and as backlash toward Tati and Jeffree started both releasing videos saying to put it all behind them.

Fast-forward to now, and Jeffree is having friends call him out for things he’s said and done in the past. Shane Dawson stroked the fire when he spoke out about it. In Shane’s letter he says that James basically needed to be humbled. He didn’t even warn him about the oncoming slander.

People are angry that these two grown-*** men in their mid-30s, almost destroyed James’s, who was 18/19. He even admitted that the hate made him have very dark thoughts.

I tried to keep it simple :jl: Sorry

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Jeffree Star is just a terrible person.

I will admit I totally liked him when Shane did his first series with him. That series is still iconic.

His apologies for his past racism seemed so sincere to me, and then he called that one black lady a gorilla (or something like that)?

Anyway, I can't really put my thoughts into words but this girl's video is the best opinion and "analysis" of the topic lol

• Haha 1

Jeffree is such trash - he always either starts drama or inserts himself into drama that he shouldn't be a part of in the first place, and then when he gets exposed, he removes himself from the conversation by pretending to be the bigger person and saying that there's so many more important things to worry about. He's a fraud and a fake. :lessons: Shane strikes me as super fake as well. His subscribers always baby him and say that he's just sensitive. Miss me with that BS. :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 3
On 6/22/2020 at 12:16 AM, Circuit said:

Jeffree Star is just a terrible person.

I will admit I totally liked him when Shane did his first series with him. That series is still iconic.

His apologies for his past racism seemed so sincere to me, and then he called that one black lady a gorilla (or something like that)?

Anyway, I can't really put my thoughts into words but this girl's video is the best opinion and "analysis" of the topic lol

Yaaaass! I LOVE Kenya!

• Like 1
On 6/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, ijustwannareadandgo said:

Whenever I see that Jefree Star thing I wanna throw up, such a fake *** mess person with severe mental issues :madonna:  feels like the Trump of these whole makeup youtube people :blol:

He's gonna replace Milo Yiannopoulos as his gay outreach 😭😭😭

my opinion on this 

"i like you shane, but at this point it's kinda hard to justify your actions being a constant viewer of yours, i'm an emotional, sensitive, sometimes depressed introverted individual, sexualizing children should never be spoken about or joked about even "in the past" especially acknowledging that you're being filmed/recorded like i could imagine it being "my younger sister or brother" just like how jaden felt seeing what was filmed about his sis. how would i feel? and about your stereotyping i genuinely forgive you being a POC everyone done stupid **** in the past, you were playing characters, and YouTube was totally different than how it is now, and i'm sure your intent wasn't hateful, however not all will accept it and that's up to people, all i want you to do is just own up to your ****. leave toxic people behind, Jeffree is a horrible horrible being. and you're not an angel either but you're easily manipulated. take care Shane, i won't watch unless no more toxicity, bring back the old Shane crew, Garret, Drew! you looked much happier apologize properly and own to your mistakes. love you <3"

i'm a fan of his, sadly it's not aging well for him.. :fran:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block