This Day in Pop: Giorgio Moroder releases Déjà Vu album in 2015 (June 12)

Getting this was such a treat, I love everything about this cover, except that we didn't get a proper video, but that was something I was already expecting... If she didn't go back to the studio to record 8 bars, she wasn't going to film a video for it. Ugh...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Getting this was such a treat, I love everything about this cover, except that we didn't get a proper video, but that was something I was already expecting... If she didn't go back to the studio to record 8 bars, she wasn't going to film a video for it. Ugh...

I love Tom's Diner and is still my ringtone (though I have my phone in silence most of the time).

However, I was expecting her to record the entire song (the original has more verses). I mean, it's excellent the way it is, but having a bit more vocals wouldn't have hurt anyone 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 6/22/2020 at 1:12 AM, Luminous said:

:whiteladydance:

omg THIS IS AMAZING

I can't believe how many great opportunities she misses with her discography. She doesn't even know how great she is, whereas many other artists promote the sh iz out of ordinary material and that's how they get heard or even famous.

• Like 2