Did this really happened? (Britney didn't recognize Victoria/Posh Spice)

YeezusChrist

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. Someone posted a few weeks ago another story from the same event, but it was about Britney getting kicked out of a restaurant because of her outrageous behavior. The other version of the story says it was Victoria Beckham who complained about her.

According to this comment on a blog, this is what happened

SCOTT E said...

UPDATE

This story is a 1/2 truth. Victoria and David got up and left, but victoria did NOT call brittany a mess. There was cleary a frustration by the Beckhams when Spears was seated next to them. They asked for the check in a bit of a hurry and that was it. That is according my friend aaron who is a chef there

1 minute ago, One Kiss From You said:

What did she say about Britney?

She said

"I'm a complete control freak and I want everything to be perfect. I'm not doing a Britney Spears and just putting my name on something and saying, 'Sell this perfume.'

"This is a real passion of mine. People think all I do is go shopping like a miserable cow, but, in actual fact, I work bloody hard."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10497672

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, maybe nowadays they release perfumes left and right and probably Britney doesn't even know about them, but at least her first fragrances, she showed to be very involved with them.

She's involved in the main releases but they don't keep her updated on the 851886 versions of Fantasy I think :juggingu:

8 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She's involved in the main releases but they don't keep her updated on the 851886 versions of Fantasy I think :juggingu:

I think they do tell her that a new perfume is coming out, they must tell her the name and show her the visual but I think she doesn't keep record of those things outside of the main releases like you said. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think so. Someone posted a few weeks ago another story from the same event, but it was about Britney getting kicked out of a restaurant because of her outrageous behavior. The other version of the story says it was Victoria Beckham who complained about her.

According to this comment on a blog, this is what happened

SCOTT E said...

UPDATE

This story is a 1/2 truth. Victoria and David got up and left, but victoria did NOT call brittany a mess. There was cleary a frustration by the Beckhams when Spears was seated next to them. They asked for the check in a bit of a hurry and that was it. That is according my friend aaron who is a chef there

I think it's extremely annoying to seat next to another celebrity in a restaurant, this is not a personal to thing I would do the same.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

"I'm a complete control freak and I want everything to be perfect. I'm not doing a Britney Spears and just putting my name on something and saying, 'Sell this perfume.'

"This is a real passion of mine. People think all I do is go shopping like a miserable cow, but, in actual fact, I work bloody hard."

I love Posh, but this is a little unfair. Britney was involved with her first few perfumes at least and it’s not like selling perfumes was her main hustle. Vicky’s pop career was over 8 years before that interview, so of course she’s got spare time to control her fashion empire. 

Whats more is, this interview is from ‘08, so when it was “cool” to hate on Britney, disappointed that Posh jumped on the bandwagon instead of supporting her fellow business woman. It’s not like Britney hasn’t worked hard. Especially ‘98-‘09. When you’re as big as Britney, you can’t do it all yourself :mhmnod:

This was 12 years ago so I’ll stop being pressed now :selenerz:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I think it's extremely annoying to seat next to another celebrity in a restaurant, this is not a personal to thing I would do the same.

52 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I love Posh, but this is a little unfair. Britney was involved with her first few perfumes at least and it’s not like selling perfumes was her main hustle. Vicky’s pop career was over 8 years before that interview, so of course she’s got spare time to control her fashion empire. 

Whats more is, this interview is from ‘08, so when it was “cool” to hate on Britney, disappointed that Posh jumped on the bandwagon instead of supporting her fellow business woman. It’s not like Britney hasn’t worked hard. Especially ‘98-‘09. When you’re as big as Britney, you can’t do it all yourself :mhmnod:

This was 12 years ago so I’ll stop being pressed now :selenerz:

I think her opinion would be different if she actually knew Britney on a personal level. I mean, they just had that little encounter a million years ago and that's it. And yeah, especially in early 2008 no one would've believed Britney was involved with the products that were coming out with her name on it, but it's a bit unfair to discredit everything Britney had done before.

I just think she could've said the same without name dropping Britney. :yaknow:

And about the incident at the restaurant, there's only rumors and different contradicting sources, and the pictures of Britney is actually her going in, not being kicked out.

Archived