Father's Day (Jamie and Lynne reunion)

Buffybot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jamie seems sad, tbh.  IDK - the video of him in the rocking chair looks like he is on the verge of tears.  I honestly feel bad for the whole family - they thought they were doing what was best for Britney's future and they got used and abused. 

He literally always looks miserable?

The photos and video are from two weeks ago where the family appear to have ignored Covid restrictions and gone to a baseball game as a family in Mississippi. Even the regulations in MS say that people need to wear face coverings and stay apart 6ft, yet nobody is doing that.

For someone that was on deaths door and hits many vulnerability factors for Covid, he seems like he doesn't care whether he gets it?! These people are so ridiculous in thinking it 'wont be them'.

8 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I think Maddie´s father abandoned her when she was a little baby when he broke up with JL.

So glad Jamie (Jamie´s husband, Jamie Lynn not Jamie Spears lol) took the role of a father to Maddie.

Leave the Spears family alone for a second, and let them enjoy this day.

Not all families are perfect! 

Not so true, seems like he has had personal battles. He's been arrested a few times and in trouble with the law. He was married to an old friend of JL's and had another kid, and the wife often posted on JL's IG that they wanted to see her. He seems stupid and reckless but needs help, his family seemed nice though.

I don’t see why some fans are shocked/troubled by this, it’s completely possible for families to have differences but put **** to the side for family events, it’s unfortunate the older grandkids have experienced family toxicity but the youngest one shouldn’t have to experience that yet.

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

He literally always looks miserable?

The photos and video are from two weeks ago where the family appear to have ignored Covid restrictions and gone to a baseball game as a family in Mississippi. Even the regulations in MS say that people need to wear face coverings and stay apart 6ft, yet nobody is doing that.

For someone that was on deaths door and hits many vulnerability factors for Covid, he seems like he doesn't care whether he gets it?! These people are so ridiculous in thinking it 'wont be them'.

Okay - I am trying to figure out how this is a response to my comment and why you felt the need to quote me. You interpret behavior in your manner and I will interpret it in mine.  

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t see why some fans are shocked/troubled by this, it’s completely possible for families to have differences but put **** to the side for family events, it’s unfortunate the older grandkids have experienced family toxicity but the youngest one shouldn’t have to experience that yet.

I respect your opinion, we can reflect about this differently, but wouldn't be better to protect the youngest one from the toxic grandpa before it's too late? Before he does something to her like he did to Sean? 

Jamie is not only for family events like this. It's clear he's been very close to JL and Lynne lately, Jamie Lynn doesn't even hide his presence anymore.

Again, that's not a normal family fight. I don't know If "differences" can be described as their problem. Not every family has a violent leech control freak as a dad.

21 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I respect your opinion, we can't think differently, but wouldn't be better to protect the youngest one from the toxic grandpa before it's too late? Before he does something to her like he did to Sean? 

Jamie is not only for family events like this. It's clear he's been very close to JL and Lynne lately, Jamie Lynn doesn't even hide his presence anymore.

Again, that's not a normal family fight. I don't know If "differences" can be described as their problem. Not every family has a violent leech control freak as a dad.

winter olympics applause GIF by SB Nation

How sad we are not going to advance as a society with these comments and I speak in general, not only in the case of this family and Britney, who is the perfect example of abusive father and family that allows and consents to abuse.

4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I respect your opinion, we can reflect about this differently, but wouldn't be better to protect the youngest one from the toxic grandpa before it's too late? Before he does something to her like he did to Sean? 

Are you really questioning the parenting of someone that let their 9 year old drive an adult ATV into open water and also lets them shoot wild animals with a gun. :jl:

On 6/21/2020 at 2:18 PM, jordeezy said:

Jamie seems sad, tbh.  IDK - the video of him in the rocking chair looks like he is on the verge of tears.  I honestly feel bad for the whole family - they thought they were doing what was best for Britney's future and they got used and abused. 

He’s probably sad because he’s not drunk.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm a bit confused why she didn't post a Pic of Maddie's dad also. I mean, he IS the father to her first born. 

Are they on bad terms? Or does he not like to be acknowledged/be associated with the family? 

He’s a druggie. He signed over custody of Maddie many years ago. 

6 hours ago, LLuvia said:

winter olympics applause GIF by SB Nation

How sad we are not going to advance as a society with these comments and I speak in general, not only in the case of this family and Britney, who is the perfect example of abusive father and family that allows and consents to abuse.

Yes, I don't think it's right to normalize  abuse.

Archived