Father's Day (Jamie and Lynne reunion)

Buffybot

• Content Curators
39 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Guys, since Kpop fans caused such a stir at the Tulsa rally yesterday, what if we recruited them to help spread the word about the cship and free Britney?

We caused so MUCH media attention and protests outside the court house and literally so many people came to know about it and even got Britney to be hunted down by the papps ALOT again (she looked good tho) but we atleast had something to work with and new information and court dates

we should probably wait until court dates resume, the world goes a little back to normal, and we get some more details otherwise people are gonna be like “but what is happening?” 
just my opinion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm a bit confused why she didn't post a Pic of Maddie's dad also. I mean, he IS the father to her first born. 

Are they on bad terms? Or does he not like to be acknowledged/be associated with the family? 

From what I noticed, JL acts like Jamie (her husband) is the Maddie's father.

Just saw this post from 2017, there's a Britney comment here, and It does not look like her current captions... Hummm 

6 hours ago, C0CKy said:

7JOcyXu.jpg
This family deserves some sort of award. Family of the year, perhaps. 

Culty family, Lou and Rob are their Gods.

6 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Where is Bryan? Why do we never see him in the JL posts? 

I swear she did some posts where he showed up, but I can't find now. Most likely deleted.

This family is such a mess, they would be NOTHING without Britney Jean Spears, and they would be nothing in the last 10 years without Lou M Taylor, without her help JL would be an unemployed soccer mom for all her life depending of her husband, and without controlling Britney's money and labelling her as the crazy person on this family her disturbed DAD would have little to none to maintain the daily basis necessities of this family. No wonder this controlled dad is the tough person on this family they all admire, they need someone like a dictator and that's why JL is this tough cookie and loves her dad, also Lou Taylor with her tough ways, religious words and "successful business" that she pays advertises to tell her so, that's why JL admires her she has no job and Lou Taylor runs a business that gives her some type of job thru instagram. And Lynne is just a weak, material mom, from years of being abused you just get linked to the abuser, that's why she stills with Jamie and just rebel him from time to time to feel powerful then she forgets and just go back with the flow, but whatever she's just a very gullible woman from the south.

No wonder Britney is more of a LA type of girl, she must hate to be linked to this family and to go back to the south, She's not really into this family, and I wouldn't judge her if I have the family-pattern that this family has. Britney should be more independent, actually if she was more of independent she would link more with her family.

Britney posting something related to her dad would be just Lou doing her job and insecere, and everyone that knows a little would tell.

5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Seriously? Is the behavior with the attitude of this family even more toxic.

I fully understand that troubled separated parents have a respectful attitude for the sake of their children.
But this is not the case. The case of this family is that of an abusive man who was and is an alcoholic and ruined his family. The case of this family is that they have taken away the civil rights of their daughter for their benefits and have ruined the personal and professional life of their oldest daughter. The point is, this man has assaulted his older grandson and has a restraining order.
The normal thing would be to get away from this man and report him to a police station and court and of course, protect and distance her family from him. That would be the normal attitude and I find it unpleasant for an older man to kiss a baby on the mouth.

The fact they all are now acting like everything's fine just proves how sick this family is.

Abusive home, with the tendency to protect the abuser for many reasons: fear, safety, bible teaching to worship the family man, image to society.

It's not a normal family fight. I never believed for one damn second Lynne would turn against Jamie, she wants the c-ship to keep in place.

52 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

From what I noticed, JL acts like Jamie (her husband) is the Maddie's father.

Just saw this post from 2017, there's a Britney comment here, and It does not look like her current captions... Hummm 

I had NO idea JL married a man named Jamie. Can you imagine being intimate with your husband and shouting out your fathers name?! And YOUR name?!

:weusay: :nonono:               :jl:

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

The fact they all are now acting like everything's fine just proves how sick this family is.

Abusive home, with the tendency to protect the abuser for many reasons: fear, safety, bible teaching to worship the family man, image to society.

It's not a normal family fight. I never believed for one damn second Lynne would turn against Jamie, she wants the c-ship to keep in place.

I am afraid/sad that in 2020 this situation will normalize.

I think Maddie´s father abandoned her when she was a little baby when he broke up with JL.

So glad Jamie (Jamie´s husband, Jamie Lynn not Jamie Spears lol) took the role of a father to Maddie.

Leave the Spears family alone for a second, and let them enjoy this day.

Not all families are perfect! 

8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Guys, since Kpop fans caused such a stir at the Tulsa rally yesterday, what if we recruited them to help spread the word about the cship and free Britney?

kpop is good because they paid the best picks from producers and also HELP$$$$$$ the charts:imacat:

the problem with this Lockdown is the people are like spitfire and they want to repay it with Beyonce and Katy perry, and the misterious cancelling trend that cancels everything less than kpop and sorroundings :tongueney: 

Archived