Father's Day (Jamie and Lynne reunion)

Buffybot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck is going on with Jamie’s toes in the fourth pic? Gross 

Also, something about Jimmie Lou rubs me the wrong way. Even through pictures I get a bad energy from her. 

Happy Fathers Day to Britney Jean Spears! She’s clearly been a father to her entire family since she’s taken care of them since 1998! Enjoy your day queen!britney spears birthday GIF by HuffPost

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

we don't know what's going on and at least Lynne is being civil for the sake of her daughter and grandchildren and there is no toxicity around them/infront of them, very mature.

Seriously? Is the behavior with the attitude of this family even more toxic.

I fully understand that troubled separated parents have a respectful attitude for the sake of their children.
But this is not the case. The case of this family is that of an abusive man who was and is an alcoholic and ruined his family. The case of this family is that they have taken away the civil rights of their daughter for their benefits and have ruined the personal and professional life of their oldest daughter. The point is, this man has assaulted his older grandson and has a restraining order.
The normal thing would be to get away from this man and report him to a police station and court and of course, protect and distance her family from him. That would be the normal attitude and I find it unpleasant for an older man to kiss a baby on the mouth.

Archived