Who is your midnight fantasy?

Midnight

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:tiffdrink:

kjzrYxp.jpg

Woah. Can't a witcher go to the forest to slay a few beasts without causing a commotion in the city. e1fae04d955808850a4a700f598b5b95.gif

Roxxy is my number one (Yennefer). However, Geralt has a number two (Triss) and a number three (Fringilla). Let's not forget Jaskier as well. We might take a bath later. c9af28635df621c83d4abd7637535446f067d9a0

24 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Woah. Can't a witcher go to the forest to slay a few beasts without causing a commotion in the city. 

I've got the moves, Geralt. You got the motion. If we got together we'd be causing a commotion. :barbie:

24 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Roxxy is my number one (Yennefer). However, Geralt has a number two (Triss) and a number three (Fringilla). Let's not forget Jaskier as well. We might take a bath later. 

How dare you have side chicks. :pika: but I love baths. I do concerts. :makeitrain:

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I've got the moves, Geralt. You got the motion. If we got together we'd be causing a commotion. :barbie:

How dare you have side chicks. :pika: but I love baths. I do concerts. :makeitrain:

Neighbours say we're causing a commotion, like a slumber party. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5327199

Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks. 

788f22d21eacbe1515061cc4d1455a2d.gif

8 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Neighbours say we're causing a commotion, like a slumber party. 

We're gonna get down tonight. See if I can make you blush. I can be mysterious, and we're not gonna sleep tonight~ :barbie:

8 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks. 

This is your final warning. You know I give you life. If you try this *beep* again, you gon' lose your wife. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

We're gonna get down tonight. See if I can make you blush. I can be mysterious, and we're not gonna sleep tonight~ :barbie:

This is your final warning. You know I give you life. If you try this *beep* again, you gon' lose your wife. :tiffdrink:

Hold up. They don't love you like I love you. Slow down. :sobbing:

I've read a couple of pages and you guys are for h0rny :jl: I almost felt deflowered :jl:

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

He looks like Spongebob Squarepants. :parisok:

even with that cheat (studio photoshoot, tan + oil on his body, muscles flexed, 'deep and thought-provoking gaze with furrowed eyebrows) he remains under average for me :jj: and he skipped leg-day

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

I've read a couple of pages and you guys are for h0rny :jl: I almost felt deflowered :jl:

even with that cheat (studio photoshoot, tan + oil on his body, muscles flexed, 'deep and thought-provoking gaze with furrowed eyebrows) he remains under average for me :jj: and he skipped leg-day

I agree honestly.
Is that why his pants are so .. square? :decisions:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

This is taking a toll, the way the story unfolds. Not the picture perfect Netflix series everyone would've saw. :sobbing:

I was torn between Irreplaceable and Don't hurt yourself for our romance but at least the latter still gives hope for the future of the relationship, unlike the former: To the left, to the left. Everything you owe in the box to the left. I could have another you in a minute. :goat:

12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I was torn between Irreplaceable and Don't hurt yourself for our romance but at least the latter still gives hope for the future of the relationship, unlike the former: To the left, to the left. Everything you owe in the box to the left. I could have another you in a minute.

I mean there really is hope because we know how Lemonade ended. Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying. But nine times out of ten, I know you're trying. So I'm trying to be fair, and you're trying to be there and to care. :hugs::bigkiss:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block