Who is your midnight fantasy?

Midnight

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ughhh. That's on my to-watch list cause I know there's Riverdale ties and Katy Keene but I can't find the time. :imacat:

It’s soooo good!  I love it!  I also love anything to do with witches.  It probably has to do with growing up right next to Salem, Massachusetts.

season 4 halloween GIF by Broad City

6 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

It’s soooo good!  I love it!  I also love anything to do with witches.  It probably has to do with growing up right next to Salem, Massachusetts.

I know i want to watch it too ughhh. :queenie:

Fine i'll find time for it. Do you watch Katy Keene? :idkney:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I know i want to watch it too ughhh. :queenie:

Fine i'll find time for it. Do you watch Katy Keene? :idkney:

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by moodman
I just googled though. I do not.  Should I? I’ve been watching “Love, Victor” because I loved “Love, Simon” and thought it was a cute movie.  I love Jennifer Garner and Josh Duhamel (he’s mine before you call dibs!) and their scenes in that always get me.  :otears:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You should cause it's also part of the Riverdale universe. There was already a crossover. Remember when Veronica met Katy in New York? :makeitrain:

And I haven't seen Love, Simon. :idkney:

Spoiler alert!  Haha.  I fell off the Riverdale wagon.  I need to hop back on it.  I forget where I even left off but I’m sure Netflix remembers.  I have to get back into it though.  And you need to watch “Love, Simon” because it’s so cute and the lead girl from season one of 13 RW is in it!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Spoiler alert!  Haha.  I fell off the Riverdale wagon.  I need to hop back on it.  I forget where I even left off but I’m sure Netflix remembers.  I have to get back into it though.  And you need to watch “Love, Simon” because it’s so cute and the lead girl from season one of 13 RW is in it!

:omgreallyney:

i thought you were following Riverdale cause you're watching Sabrina and Riverdale is the main universe. Okok sorry. What season did you stop? The last season just ended last month so you have a lot of time to catch up before S5. :mattafact:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block