IZ*ONE Secret Story of the Swan (Music Video)

5HINee

I don't know if any Exhaler watched Produce 101 - 48 - X 101 series besides me but let me give you a summary. It was a survival show in South Korea and produced really big groups for K-pop world. As far as I know, it's no longer gonna air on tv due to fraud and vote-rigging.

Anyway, IZ*ONE is the third group from the show and they're so successful across Japan and Korea. The group consists of Korean and Japanese members.

Japanese members were already popular when they attended to the show as a trainee. (Sakura everyone)FalseTerrificAustraliancurlew-max-1mb.gi)

They've been consistently becoming bigger since their debut and they've just dethroned their previous album by selling more than 360k and become the highest-selling female k-pop group again in the first week. Not to mention, they hit the #1 on digital charts with their latest song (below)

In terms of music quality, I fear that they peaked with their first 2 singles which are really good. I don't like their Japanese releases and their previous one "fiesta" but this is kind of good. I liked Sakura, Chaeyeon, Minju and Eunbi parts.

Lastly, I'll be forever pressed about Sakura not being the center member of IZ*ONE. Everyone expected her to be number 1 on the show but she was selected as #2.  She was the center of the theme song. This is madness. I just can't get used to Wonyoung. :zoomzoom: Also justice for Gaeun and Chowon :sobbing: they were extremely talented. 

tumblr_pcdfn9uiFg1uucjbqo1_250.gifv          InsistentAlertAfricanparadiseflycatcher-

I've just realized it's been a really long thread:orangu: FB_IMG_1592682456238.jpg.c462dffa56a2c68df3068b31a5115012.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured and edited. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Like 1

Not a fan of this song, tbh. :idkney: "La Vie en Rose" was a bop. "Violeta" was an absolute BANGER!!! "Fiesta" was ok, but this one is just plain embarrassing... :tired: As always, the music video is legendaric, but the chorus is absolutely tragic... :tiffeyeroll: Also, IZ*ONE has always made me kind of uncomfortable. Like, when they debuted, the youngest member was freakin' 14... And it's obvious that IZ*ONE is one of those groups whose popularity is HEAVILY based on their looks. That isn't necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, but it gets creepy when the members are as young as they are. :martini: You can say I'm pulling this stuff out of my rear, but one of the show's creators literally called it "healthy p0 rn for men" and said that the contestants felt like cute little sisters / nieces. WHAT?! :nydisgust: And here's a 13 year old girl dancing to a song about riding c0 ck so much you can't walk straight afterwards:

:imacat:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Googled it: she was a contestant, but didn't make the final cut. She finished in 14th place, meaning she was two spots away from making it into the final group. 

Oh good that you mentioned that cause I was wondering how many are there but I couldn't count them from the video. :yesokay:

A 13 year old with that much smexuality in her movements. I'm sure even though I "thought" I was being a h0e at 13 yrs old dancing to Slave, I didn't move like that. :omg:

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg she's 13? :omg: Also, is Kaeun of After School one of the girls?

no sadly :sobbing:

22 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Now, she's 16, I think. 13 in that video, though. :nydisgust:

Googled it: she was a contestant, but didn't make the final cut. She finished in 14th place, meaning she was two spots away from making it into the final group. :idkney:

it was a disaster. I'm pretty sure due to vote rigging she was eliminated. She was in top 10 every damn episode and she was even #1 for some episode but at the final she bombed. it just doesn't make sense. she was one of my favorites along with Sakura and others. They did Jognhyun from Nu'est dirty too. 

Ok I gotta be calm after all these years but she could have a different life now. 

12 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

The song is ok, I can bop to it more than their previous songs (though I haven't listened to much from them). I don't like this style of mv, too much green screen and cg

the song is kinda growing on me but as I said their first and second singles are pretty good,  yeah green screen and cg are kind of common in k-pop mvs

btw the first has finished, they stomped on TWICE :ohwut:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block