Today was supposed to be the kickoff of Taylor's "Lover Fest" Tour.

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

K-Pop be doing online concerts super well:

Obviously, an actual concert is much better, but considering our circumstances... :martini:

I don't want this to become a standard. If people massively "attend" live streamed concerts, I can see many labels pushing their artists to go less on tour and do more of love streamed events as it's way more budget friendly.

It’s nice that they’re sticking to their jobs to their purpose and putting on entertainment for fans that would have missed out, even if in a different way.America on the other hand, this wouldn’t be as profitable so let’s postpone all shows for at least a year and make the fans wait. 

Just now, jms910 said:

It’s nice that they’re sticking to their jobs to their purpose and putting on entertainment for fans that would have missed out, even if in a different way. America on the other hand, this wouldn’t be as profitable so let’s postpone all shows for at least a year and make the fans wait. 

17 hours ago, vzlafan said:

why you don't create a online show, with a real concert set up, i mean with stage, lights, band

I like this idea. The graduation performances on YouTube show that it's possible for something like this to happen. I don't know exactly how Katy Perry got a stage, but it shows that anything can happen. I would even be happy to see an artist perform in an open space, by them self. While we are in quarantine/slowly reopening the world, might as well get creative with the approach.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block