Today was supposed to be the kickoff of Taylor's "Lover Fest" Tour.

As of posting this, Taylor Swift was about to take the stage in aprox. 1 hour on the first date of her Lover Fest tour.

She was supposed to kick the event off at the Werchter Boutique festival in Belgium. Taylor hasn't toured Belgium since 2011 with her RED tour.

I was supposed to attent the shows in Belgium AND Berlin.

Can we have a moment of silence for all the beautiful memories that ain't happening cause of corona?!

I'm super sad but also glad to be healthy these days.

Were you attending one of the Lover Fest dates? Post below!

311879723_images-2020-06-21T030840_987.jpeg.cb5546da16a1bb0b8188643a3b8264b1.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Haha 1

The only thing i could say is im really disapointed of how the music business is moving, i understand is a business but you have about 100.000.000 fans, why you don't create a online show, with a real concert set up, i mean with stage, lights, band, concept in arena or stadium already opened but with minor crowds, and collect money from online tickets ´+ also donate something from that and do an HBO or ABC Special like britney in her days. and the next year do the tour.... BUT NOTTT THEY PREFER DO NOTHING AN RECYCLE THE SAME SHOWWWWW FOR THE NEXT YEAR IS A INSULT FOR THEIR FANS.. and not its not only TAYLOR.. its with ALLL.... WITH ARIANA, BRITNEY, XTINA , MILEY, MADONNA, SHAKIRA  ... if britney was creative to create 4 diferent shows between 2003/2004 (ITZ PROMO, ITZ NFL KICKOFF, ABC SPECIAL AND ONYX HOTEL) why the others couldn't create at least 2 ??????? 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

why you don't create a show online,

Mmm hmm. :tiffdrink: Have you seen the S12 finale of Drag Race. No ma'am. :nonono: I do not want to watch a show if it's gonna be done at home. Especially for a pop star. I want her to shake her booty and kick and do splits and turn and slide on the floor and hump her dancers. I want all of that. :haha: Unfortunately things like that don't translate well on a screen and on such a small space. Unless her living room is as big as Madison Square Garden. :mattafact: But if fans are ok to watch her just sit in front of a piano and sing, then good for them. As for me, I want my popstar on A stage and not on her living room. :lessons:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mmm hmm. :tiffdrink: Have you seen the S12 finale of Drag Race. No ma'am. :nonono: I do not want to watch a show if it's gonna be done at home. Especially for a pop star. I want her to shake her booty and kick and do splits and turn and slide on the floor and hump her dancers. I want all of that. :haha: Unfortunately things like that don't translate well on a screen and on such a small space. Unless her living room is as big as Madison Square Garden. :mattafact: But if fans are ok to watch her just sit in front of a piano and sing, then good for them. As for me, I want my popstar on A stage and not on her living room. :lessons:

I Hate concerts at living room toooo....I Said type ABC Special or Showcase.

The Arenas and stadiums could be used with a minimum of assistants, with paid  tickets  & expenses could perfectly paid all the expenses of the show, with less than 20$ of their value for a online show. 

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I agree, an online show is good for about 2 performances but an entire concert just in front of a green screen and not getting that atmosphere of the arena kills the concert...

Meeting the fans, counting down together, buying merch, ... all of that makes a concert sooooo special and memorable!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I agree, an online show is good for about 2 performances but an entire concert just in front of a green screen and not getting that atmosphere of the arena kills the concert...

Meeting the fans, counting down together, buying merch, ... all of that makes a concert sooooo special and memorable!

OF Course the live  experience always be better than online but for the circunstances, they could rent an arena or stadium, made a good setup not a green screen an make a show like britney abc special , or something, to create a great live show with really few asistants before she goes live the next year. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block