Do you think they would ever consider using deepfake for Britney?

Hello,

I was watching a documentary about deepfake, it's really a crazy tech and also a bit scary. Like you can put on a video someone else face and it looks soooooo real. It's insane.

And then I thought about the "Britney Jean" album drama about Britney not singing some parts of her own songs.

And then the two things merged into my mind: do you think Britney's team could ever consider using the deepfake tech to release new videos and to continue her career without her ? 

If she doesn't have basic human rights with the conservatorship, could they even do this ? 

Like if they actually did it for songs, what could stop them to do it for videos ? 

I'm just concerned because the different technologies is being more and more powerfull and could be use to create fake videos, fake songs... as long as nobody knows it could work for them... Jordan posted about IA creating songs from scratch imitating famous singers... 

What do you think ? :decisions:FB_IMG_1592727713461.jpg.96d2b6b18d5db7ded358b351e6236b04.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
15 hours ago, kasavas said:

sis don't give Lou any ideas :umomg:

15 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

Maybe we will get concert with Britney's hologram :receipts2: Great way to make money for CONteam when she doesn't want to work :yaknow:

50 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

It's too expensive and they are tooo cheap

:gloria:

• Haha 1

There's a whole website dedicated to making deepfake p0 rn of celebrities, and it looks SO real. Obviously, once there's too much facial expression, you get a bit of clipping, but it's really convincing other than that. Worst part is that some of these people are using the faces of celebrities that are 15 - 17. Like, this **** is immoral enough, but when you bring minors into it... :lessons: The more technology advances, the faster it continues to advance. It's exponential, so it's not unreasonable to think that deepfakes are going to become indistinguishable in the somewhat near future. :idkney: For example, I just watched a video of Michelle Obama t! tty f* cking someone... Like, this stuff is insane. If you squint a bit, it looks SOOO real. :ohmygawd: