Do you think they would ever consider using deepfake for Britney?

Omg this thread blows my mind.  I haven’t even considered the possibilities but they’re nearly endless.  Having a Britney look alike dancing on stage lip syncing to Britney songs while the deepfake image of Britney’s face over hers airs on the Jumbotron. 

If they would go so far as to have a dance double on the till the world ends video, and then be so obvious about showing it in the making of the video,  they would be absolutely shameless about doing deep fake videos of Britney.  

And we already got a whole deepfake album with Britney Jean!

:blast:

Lol I’ve never heard of this, but after watching the videos, I’m sure they’ll try this at some point. Now is the time for them to do it since we’re still in quarantine and she could do a “virtual” performance 🙄 but in a regular climate they couldn’t get away with that. Could you imagine them doing a deep fake of her face on a backup dancer doing hard AF choreography for a video, and then we get a live performance and all we get this: 

sassy britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Lol I’ve never heard of this, but after watching the videos, I’m sure they’ll try this at some point. Now is the time for them to do it since we’re still in quarantine and she could do a “virtual” performance 🙄 but in a regular climate they couldn’t get away with that. Could you imagine them doing a deep fake of her face on a backup dancer doing hard AF choreography for a video, and then we get a live performance and all we get this: 

sassy britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards

her "live performances"will be taped and prerecorded just like the one in your gif

No issue there

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, kaledkalil said:

Probably. They already did something like this for Piece of Me, replacing the face of a dancer for Britney in the bedroom scene. With proper technology the sky is the limit. 

That was poor photoshop and it was highly noticeable. I'm still shook at what they did for HIAM. They literally found a male double who had the same proportions as Britney and slapped Britney's face on him.

They actually already did this (really poorly executed tho) on the piece of me music video

They placed her face at one of the dancers on the getting ready to go out scene in the beginning because she didnt get to the set on time

I cant find the picture but if you pause at the right time, its when one of the dancers do a quick turn

9 hours ago, kaledkalil said:

Probably. They already did something like this for Piece of Me, replacing the face of a dancer for Britney in the bedroom scene. With proper technology the sky is the limit. 

Wait what? Lol what scene? Also regarding the OP, I wonder if they could use this in the future for hologram purposes or even to get better use out of dance stunt doubles (TTWE...). I think it could be cool if used right like if they did another HIAM scene 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:54 AM, Cheshire-B said:

Hello,

I was watching a documentary about deepfake, it's really a crazy tech and also a bit scary. Like you can put on a video someone else face and it looks soooooo real. It's insane.

And then I thought about the "Britney Jean" album drama about Britney not singing some parts of her own songs.

And then the two things merged into my mind: do you think Britney's team could ever consider using the deepfake tech to release new videos and to continue her career without her ? 

If she doesn't have basic human rights with the conservatorship, could they even do this ? 

Like if they actually did it for songs, what could stop them to do it for videos ? 

I'm just concerned because the different technologies is being more and more powerfull and could be use to create fake videos, fake songs... as long as nobody knows it could work for them... Jordan posted about IA creating songs from scratch imitating famous singers... 

What do you think ? :decisions:FB_IMG_1592727713461.jpg.96d2b6b18d5db7ded358b351e6236b04.jpg

Have you seen the blackmirror episode with miley? That whole pisode is about Britney! It's coming yall