Annoying things ‘fans’ say

53 minutes ago, Stefani said:

The praise for Femme Fatale. I acknowledge that it was a great time for Britney as far as winning over the GP is concerned and it gave her three big hits, but most of the album is overproduced trash. :hillary:

I genuinely  loved FF.. thought it was a great dance album. tbh opinions about other albums/songs don't bother me because we all have different tastes.

TBH I don't find it annoying because i do understand but it does make me laugh. when Britney was doing the vegas residency  and then the 2018 tour, fans were all like aw she needs a break from everything. then last year she took like a 3 month break from social media  and there were people on here going omg wheres Britney? conspirities started and I was like 'guys shes probably just resting and being a full time mom and doing the school run and all the other things normal moms do'

Actually I do remember one thing that really annoyed me on here tbh and i hope these people aren't reading this. tbh tho I don't care really. during 2017 when she was nearing the end of her second 2 year vegas contract, there was big talk on here about whether she'd just renew again or there were rumours starting to swirl that  she was wanting to tour again [which turned out to be true and I FINALLY got to see her live for the first time ever after 18 years of being a fan!!!]. And tbh some people's comments really annoyed me. It was people who obviously had the money and the capability of going to Vegas to see her. And the comment 'well if britneys happy to be in vegas, we should be happy' annoyed me because it was implying wanting her to tour meant we didn't want her to be happy. But the comment that really peed me off and I remember having a big rant about it on here in response to someone saying this was 'if you were a true Britney fan, you would find a way to travel to vegas to see her'. and tbh that got on my nerves so much because a] it was people that from their profile picture obviously had the money and ability to go to vegas, a lot of them numerous times, 2] I have cerebral palsy so jumping on a plane for just 2 days just to see a concert isn't worth it, ive flown to florida but that was for 2 weeks in disneyworld which was obviously worth the extra preparation I needed to do. and 3] it was obvious the only reason they were making out we were selfish wanting her to tour is because if she stayed in vegas, its easier for them to get tickets to see her.  so  yeh that pissed me off in 2017 tbh      

33 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I genuinely  loved FF.. thought it was a great dance album. tbh opinions about other albums/songs don't bother me because we all have different tastes.

TBH I don't find it annoying because i do understand but it does make me laugh. when Britney was doing the vegas residency  and then the 2018 tour, fans were all like aw she needs a break from everything. then last year she took like a 3 month break from social media  and there were people on here going omg wheres Britney? conspirities started and I was like 'guys shes probably just resting and being a full time mom and doing the school run and all the other things normal moms do'

Actually I do remember one thing that really annoyed me on here tbh and i hope these people aren't reading this. tbh tho I don't care really. during 2017 when she was nearing the end of her second 2 year vegas contract, there was big talk on here about whether she'd just renew again or there were rumours starting to swirl that  she was wanting to tour again [which turned out to be true and I FINALLY got to see her live for the first time ever after 18 years of being a fan!!!]. And tbh some people's comments really annoyed me. It was people who obviously had the money and the capability of going to Vegas to see her. And the comment 'well if britneys happy to be in vegas, we should be happy' annoyed me because it was implying wanting her to tour meant we didn't want her to be happy. But the comment that really peed me off and I remember having a big rant about it on here in response to someone saying this was 'if you were a true Britney fan, you would find a way to travel to vegas to see her'. and tbh that got on my nerves so much because a] it was people that from their profile picture obviously had the money and ability to go to vegas, a lot of them numerous times, 2] I have cerebral palsy so jumping on a plane for just 2 days just to see a concert isn't worth it, ive flown to florida but that was for 2 weeks in disneyworld which was obviously worth the extra preparation I needed to do. and 3] it was obvious the only reason they were making out we were selfish wanting her to tour is because if she stayed in vegas, its easier for them to get tickets to see her.  so  yeh that pissed me off in 2017 tbh      

+ especially the last paragraph

• Like 1

That camila and Selena are the reigning pop icon and legends. Over time the bar has been put so low that Selena Gomez is a pop star... to the point she is singing off key on her own song. As well this is an annoying thing the artist said.... Jordan sparks once said her and Leona Lewis are the new whitney and mariah. That statement has bother me till this day! that she had the AUDACITY to say that! Celebrity-Side-Eye-GIFs.jpg

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, K-man said:

That camila and Selena are the reigning pop icon and legends. Over time the bar has been put so low that Selena Gomez is a pop star... to the point she is singing off key on her own song. As well this is an annoying thing the artist said.... Jordan sparks once said her and Leona Lewis are the new whitney and mariah. That statement has bother me till this day! that she had the AUDACITY to say that! Celebrity-Side-Eye-GIFs.jpg

I love Selena's voice though. She has a lot of potential.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I was satisfied with Vegas cause it was so fun to see the Insta videos. she gave us that, many days