Annoying things ‘fans’ say

3 hours ago, YannFrance said:

the freebritney thing is annoying, since no one know what's really going on in her life. Her fans acts like they know everything about her personnal life while they don't at all

this is so true
im not defending the situation she is in aka the conservatorship but nobody except her and few other people know what is going on with her health her life her everything
its good that we have put some light on the case but at the end of the day its none of our business 
if she wants to tell us she will
i love her and support her but not gonna go overboard with the whole #freebritney 

• Like 8
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

It annoys me when they say that "Britney has nothing to prove anymore".

"Knee" is the most annoying nickname ever.

agreed but i call her knee sometimes :deadbanana:

also no offense but i hate when fans give her an excuse for the extreme laziness she showed

esp. in some periods of time of her performing the pom shows

like one time i brought up how she literally sang one song live throughout the 5 years of pom and people were like "she can do whatever she wants shes queen" like shut up :overit:

she can sing fine i think her one live performance and glory proved that, so she can at the very least sing with the track like she used to :clownery:

• Like 1

“I hOpE sHe DoEsN’t HaVe AnOtHeR bReAkDoWn LiKe 2007”  because she posts facing and walking videos. ***** we were there this is not great but it’s not 2007. tell me if we had social media like we do now in 2001-2003 her s h i t wouldn’t look exactly like this 

also **** off with that Myah crap 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, YannFrance said:

the freebritney thing is annoying, since no one know what's really going on in her life. Her fans acts like they know everything about her personnal life while they don't at all

Gurl something is really happen closest people to her talk little about that and it's very clear why they sued and silent all people it's something going on.

Also a Lot of Psychics says something is happening with that

• Like 4