VOTE: Choose the Britney album (FINAL)

MrPieceOfMe

Choose The Album  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Blackout vs. In The Zone

• In The Zone
    • Blackout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/21/2020 at 05:00 PM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Blackout

It was so special to me that she released such a good album during such troubled times. Blackout is a gift!

Both are good albums! Blackout is my 2nd favorite album and at times my 1st favorite album so it’s only logical that I vote for Blackout. To me Blackout is a perfect album cause it feels timeless. It’s also creative while still being catchy which is exactly what I’m looking for in a Britney album. It’s also good from start to finish. The only other Britney album that’s like that (to me) is OIDA. Her vocals are also really good on this album. Lots of Britney-ism. Blackout is a pop banger that deserves to win this game. It’s NOT overrated. It’s just THAT good!

As for ITZ. It’s not in my top 3 Britney albums cause I prefer catchy Britney and a lot of songs feel like fillers to me. But I do wanna end this on a positive note. I appreciate how creatively involved Britney was for this album and how passionate she was and is about it! And it gave us 4 of her greatest songs ever. Toxic, Everytime, Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand. And an iconic duet with Madonna. So even though it’s not my favorite album musically, it was a fantastic era and made a lot of fans happy since it’s a fan favorite for a lot and I’m happy about that! 

A great final! (And still happy OIDIA made it top 4!)  

And thanks @MrPieceOfMe for a fun game! Don’t forget to post the final result in a grand way 😉

In The Zone is her best album hands down. It combines all of the Britney's together.

Danceney with Me Against The Music

Urbanney with I Got That (Boom Boom)

Experimentalney with Showdown

Fan Favortiteney with Breathe On Me

Ratchetney with Early Mornin'

Robotney with Toxic

R&Bney with Outraegous

Sexney with Touch Of My Hand

Tropicalney with The Hook Up

Vocalney with Shadow

Teen Popney with Brave New Girl

Balladney with Everytime

I rest my case.

6 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

In The Zone is her best album hands down. It combines all of the Britney's together.

Danceney with Me Against The Music

Urbanney with I Got That (Boom Boom)

Experimentalney with Showdown

Fan Favortiteney with Breathe On Me

Ratchetney with Early Mornin'

Robotney with Toxic

Sexney with Touch Of My Hand

Tropicalney with The Hook Up

Vocalney with Shadow

Teen Popney with Brave New Girl

Balladney with Everytime

I rest my case.

you forgot

Underratedney with The Answer

Phonesexney with Don't Hang Up

tenor.gif

@Roxxy makes sense that you removed Outrageous from the 4, i ain't mad :clicktina:

Archived