Ansel Elgort accused of ******** assaulting a 17-year-old fan, Ansel responds

****** assault is an act in which a person intentionally ******** touches another person without that person's consent, or coerces or physically forces a person to engage in a ****** act against their will, no judges i only see 3 times i was 17 , and he was 20, only 3 years difference.

• Like 2

He wasn’t “in his 20s” in 2014. He was exactly 20. That’s a 3 year age gap. There’s plenty of 17 and 20 year olds dating out there, and 17 is a common age of consent throughout the world.

She then agreed to having *** and never asked him to stop during. She knew what she was doing when she reached out to him, and then met up with him (where are her parents?). 

This is a nothing case and he can break me in wherever he likes. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, vzlafan said:

****** assaulting is with threat , gun or arms involved, i mean "forced"

That is so NOT true. There are many ways of manipulating people into having s ex, or even in making them believe they want to when they actually don't. There's physical violence, but also psychological, economic, etc.
I recommend you to watch the Jeffrey Epstein documentary on Netflix, or even to read any account of Harvey Weistein's ****** assaults, just to have an idea of what I'm saying.

• Like 8

I definitely don't want to take away her pain... she is entitled to feel however she feels and you can't tell her she's wrong to feel that way BUT, I don't know if calling this a ****** assault is right. Also, her emphasizing that she was a 'kid'... she was 17. He was 20. 3 years apart. Age of consent in most of the world is 17. Besides that, it seems like they were both interested in each other with the flirting and texting. She chose to lose her virginity to him and of course it is her first time so it won't be comfortable... did she tell him to stop? I see she says she was thinking it? and she says she was sobbing... which I imagine should have been an indicator for Ansel that something was wrong. Anyway, it's definitely a complicated controversial topic. I know there are three sides to every story, his side, her side, and what really happened. I just feel like this particular case doesn't quality as an assault tbh... but again, her feelings are valid. I can understand her saying she felt used, maybe he just wanted to have *** and dip (which is what happens a lot). 

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block