Three of your favorite performances? No vma award or tour performance.

BritneyItaly

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might get dragged for this buttttt

Britney's 2000 Grammy's performance brings back some serious memories for me. I died for BOMT and remember my 14-year-old self parked in front of the TV waiting for this performance. I wasΒ in complete awe of those crazy flower fans and marching robot things.Β :ehidk:

Β 

GMA Circusney made me feel like our girl was back!

Β 

And the 2016 BBMA mashup had all the hits.

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I might get dragged for this buttttt

Britney's 2000 Grammy's performance brings back some serious memories for me. I died for BOMT and remember my 14-year-old self parked in front of the TV waiting for this performance. I wasΒ in complete awe of those crazy flower fans and marching robot things.Β :ehidk:

Β 

GMA Circusney made me feel like our girl was back!

Β 

And the 2016 BBMA mashup had all the hits.

Β 

Β 

Wow! One thing her team missed that went completely over their heads with the Circus performance was her releasing her dancers and demons and doing what she does best and returning with them into the cage behind bars after the fun ends aka performing. Back to groundhogs day when she can’t do what she enjoys best. Power *****.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:38 PM, TakeYourHand said:

Wow! One thing her team missed that went completely over their heads with the Circus performance was her releasing her dancers and demons and doing what she does best and returning with them into the cage behind bars after the fun ends aka performing. Back to groundhogs day when she can’t do what she enjoys best. Power *****.

Stopppppp. How did I never see this symbolism?! OmgΒ 

Archived