What are your overall thoughts on Justin Timberlake?

I just read a blind gossip about his new baby.

Even If It's not true, Justin marriage is such a big lie. I used to feel bad for Biel, but she still with him after all the cheating... Maybe she accepts and only doesn't want other people to know.

He is a talented artist, no doubt about It, but also very overrated.

• Like 2
On 6/23/2020 at 12:15 AM, Puppy said:

Yeah l try to give him a chance but he keeps being...him :awks: I listen to the audiobook version and hearing her read it, my jaw dropped because he did it right in front of her. Like wow...and it’s not just any girl, like you guys go way back and to treat her like that? Not surprised he continues throwing women under the bus. During Chaotic when she calls him *********, I always thought when she said cuz it’s cool when guys complain about things that women have done to them and or their mothers, people told me she means Eminem as he have talked about his mom but I feel Justin too. That Jessica book was really telling, his mother bragged about him and so I’m sure it’s like a Norman Bates kind of relationship with his mom.

Its like he only kissed her to win the bet, like he wasnt even interested in seeing if that could lead somewhere, If they might had chemistry or could work together. When he was 18 and Mandy Moore was 15 and opening for Nsync, he made fun bc she had "big" feet. He always has been a jerk. Britney was always way out of his league, but we all know she lacks confidence and he has too much of it. 

4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I just read a blind gossip about his new baby.

Even If It's not true, Justin marriage is such a big lie. I used to feel bad for Biel, but she still with him after all the cheating... Maybe she accepts and only doesn't want other people to know.

He is a talented artist, no doubt about It, but also very overrated.

What was the bling gossip ? I’m curious 

3 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

He’s hot af but a total aaaassssshole I met years back when he was starting to date Jessica . He was so nasty to me. He’s kinda tall. Jessica was sooo sweet and kinda was awkward about his standoff ish behavior.

But she was so nice But him Nvr again.
No mam nope lol 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Yes, he is a jerk when he meets his fans. I think fame got to his head.

• Love 3

I have to separate the music from the man, like I do with Michael Jackson. Even though I don’t know if it’s true about Michael, the documentary was pretty convincing. So I just keep the art separate from the person in my head. The Trolls movies are good - but that’s from a perspective as a mom. I think they have a good message and I don’t find it annoying when my kids watch them over and over like a lot of kid movies.

Lots of great artists were terrible people. The art is still good. 🤷‍♀️

ETA I do think it’s HORSE **** that the “pop medley” in Trolls 2 didn’t feature a Britney song. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Not confirmed... But It fits his current situation with Biel and the new baby.

Thank you :) 

yes it fits their current situation. I never understood why he settled for her. They have no chemistry. He had more chemistry with Cameron than with Biel. And don’t get me started about the connection he had with Brit...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Melina said:

Thank you :) 

yes it fits their current situation. I never understood why he settled for her. They have no chemistry. He had more chemistry with Cameron than with Biel. And don’t get me started about the connection he had with Brit...

He probably likes the fact she doesnt overshadow him, that hes the star of the relation. Maybe she is also a more easy going person and accepts whatever **** he does? I think she gives him stability. He used to say Britney was a headstrong person, that when they fought he talked to her bc he didnt want to stay that way with her. She said she was stubborn. He even talked about her zodiac sign saying shes a fire sign and did things on a whim lol 

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, Bundy said:

Its like he only kissed her to win the bet, like he wasnt even interested in seeing if that could lead somewhere, If they might had chemistry or could work together. When he was 18 and Mandy Moore was 15 and opening for Nsync, he made fun bc she had "big" feet. He always has been a jerk. Britney was always way out of his league, but we all know she lacks confidence and he has too much of it. 

Yeah you can tell it bothered him that he was the side character in Britney’s world. Like there was video of him giving an obvious eye roll after complimenting on her movie role like wtf? And he really is ungrateful because Britney would have given it to him and happily retire just to be a stay at home mom. He just wanted that bachelor life while Britney was ready to just settle. She’s way too mature for him, that house was supposed to be their future but I guess it’s good things didn’t work out since it’s like cursed or haunted.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah you can tell it bothered him that he was the side character in Britney’s world. Like there was video of him giving an obvious eye roll after complimenting on her movie role like wtf? And he really is ungrateful because Britney would have given it to him and happily retire just to be a stay at home mom. He just wanted that bachelor life while Britney was ready to just settle. She’s way too mature for him, that house was supposed to be their future but I guess it’s good things didn’t work out since it’s like cursed or haunted.

I always had the feeling smt happened before that premiere. I dont like Justin and think hes a jerk but I dont think he wasnt happy for her... I mean, when he was clubbing with Jay Z and Pharrell, he thought about her and asked Pharrell to work with her, so I think he cared about what could help her career. But he said after the split crossroads wasnt the best for her and blamed her team for this. At the same time, I do think he got annoyed a few times talking about her. We could see when he was happy and wanted to talk about her, but other times he wanted to talk about music and people were only asking about Britney. Nsync's Chris complained about that in the past how Britney was the focus on many interviews and no one was asking her about Nsync on her interviews. 

When Justin began dating Britney, she wasnt known yet. She just had started promoting BOMT then she began opening for Nsync. I dont think he had a clue that shed become a ww star overnight, it probably bothered him, also bc they didnt have much privacy. At the same time I think he loved the fact he was dating the hottest chick in the world. 

Here at 4:28 he seems visibly annoyed by the thought of the Prince crushing on her 

I do think he likes this about Jessica bc hes the star of the relation and people arent interested in their love life like they were when he was with Britney. 

They were too young and immature, I do think Britney married very young. Even with Jessica, Justin dated for many years, then married and some years after he had a baby. Justin talked in 2002/2003 that he wouldnt marry at that point, but it was hard breaking up with her, moving out to another house bc he thought he knew who hed end up with and friends at his city were marrying. Hurting aside, I think the biggest issue was his ego and probably bc shes stubborn. He probably was mad bc she didnt apologize or whatever and it had smt to do with a friend of him. Before their break up, he said hed talk to her every time they fought bc he didnt want to be that way with her, Britney said she was the stubborn one. 

They got back a few times, probably until early 2003. I have a feeling he probably never forgave her and she got sick of feeling guilty. I always felt that if Wade or whatever didnt happen, they could have make it work even after breaking up, like it was with Jessica. I dont like Justin, but I think Kevin is 10x worse. So If her kids were his instead, at least he wouldnt be pro cship only bc of a child support money. Justin never needed her money anyway, differently from Kevin, he paid for everything when they went out, she said that herself. 

Which house r u talking? The one she sold to Brittany Murphy after their split? Justin lived there, but it was her house. In early 2003 he bought a house for him quite close to that Britneys house. Back in the day Britney would say that Justin stayed there when he was in LA and they were almost never at the same time there, but ofc she said that bc she was too young to say she was already living with her bf. But they bought a house together in Florida and they stayed there many times, some fans even robbed the house one time and Justin talked about that back in the day (If u want to I can post the video here)

Justin didnt live with Cameron tho, I guess it was too serious with Britney and he didnt want the same type of relationship with Cameron, even tho she was older. 

25 minutes ago, Dirk said:

He's not very talented, just read an article some weeks ago that he has no creative input like, that's why he lasts a lot of time between albums, if he doesn't have a producer to push him his lost, he had no idea what to do with FSLS that's why it took long to him to make a second record, if it wasn't for Timberland he wouldn't be a successful solo artist, he's so overrated and limited. His humor is outdated and his ego is huge! He's the type to use people. 

Well then.... MotW proves this to be true. 
I think he is good at writing to song that’s being put together but his vision and his creativity is very limited. MotW was pretty much the real Justin and that’s hugely disappointing with his image and the songs. So Boring. 
Britney was good to him. She let him release CMAR Video and supported his solo career. I hope one day he at least apologies for his behaviour. She deserves that at least.

Honestly?  He’s some what overrated... he hasn’t put out anything consistent since the mid-00’s.

He’s not an outstanding vocalist, musician or actor. He’s just “okay“ and had the luck to be (then) good looking and have dated the world’s biggest star, whom he dragged to the mud and back for clout.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, Mgmgmgmg said:

jt-thoughts.jpg.a544bfa0bc45664a74706893c291c673.jpg

I recently listened to the podcast Eat, Pray, Britney episode titled "*********" that exposes all the shady things JT has done over the course of his career-- Much of it trashing Britney any chance he gets and being a general narcissistic phony. There's no denying he has had some big hits and has had a significant cultural impact but is highly problematic.

Source

Did you know that Shriner Children's Hospital cut ties with him after a golfing event because he *allegedly* did not seem interested in interacting with the hospital/patients when the cameras weren't on him?

"Justin's a wonderful person," tournament chairman Raoul Frevel told the Las Vegas Review Journal. Frevel coordinated the pop/movie star's involvement with the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas and his corresponding concerts, aimed at raising money for the group's well-regarded hospitals.Frevel says the Shriners tried to get the former N'Sync star to become more involved with the hospitals and the patients they serve. "But it seemed that when the TV cameras weren't on, he disappeared."

Source

What are your thoughts? Are you willing to put the past in the past? Or is he still the same unchanged snake?

I met him and he’s a complete *******. I was at his private party and he had me removed bc i took a picture of him lol i was 16 years old 

• Haha 2