What are your overall thoughts on Justin Timberlake?

i like some of his songs. but the way he talked about Britney after breakup in multiple interviews only says he is such bad guy. would do anything for his album promo. the word Britney told about him is so true. maybe he should write song named psified. idk whatever happened with Janet probably was planned but  was an accident. but i agree that was strange why everybody were on Janet instead of him. It was his hands ripping too much clothes. I wonder who they would blame if Janet would rip his clothes and the whole world would see his ***** or smth else. Would they still blame Janet or him. Double standards like always

• Like 1
On 6/18/2020 at 7:55 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm putting all Britney stuff aside, therefore he's a jerk. He comes off as a guy who thinks his $h!t don't stink. He thinks he's entitled to do anything he wants. No wonder Jessica Biel has him on a leash. He's arrogant and honestly, if I saw him in public, I'd turn the other way and walk away. 

Absolutely. He is a jerk and mommy dearest made him believe he deserved it all. I hope his fragile ego is hurt with his flops.

Also,  I think he is a gross hypocrite. He roasted Britney publicly for cheating on him yet he has consistently cheated on almost all his girlfriends

• Like 4

Well.. I think he’s a terrible person in so many levels...

1) he does not hold accountability for any of his actions.. (Janet and Britney) and NEVER apologized for anything...

2) made a career out of bashing Britney. He would have been forgotten as fast as JC Chase if it wasn’t for Britney...

3) always tried so hard to act/sound/appeal as a black artist.. kissing JZ, timbaland and Pharrels ***** as much as he could... simply pathetic but yet very effective because he is very overrated...

4) he thinks he’s funny, he’s not... same goes for his buddies jimmy fallon and ellen degeneres...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Well.. I think he’s a terrible person in so many levels...

1) he does not hold accountability for any of his actions.. (Janet and Britney) and NEVER apologized for anything...

2) made a career out of bashing Britney. He would have been forgotten as fast as JC Chase if it wasn’t for Britney...

3) always tried so hard to act/sound/appeal as a black artist.. kissing JZ, timbaland and Pharrels ***** as much as he could... simply pathetic but yet very effective because he is very overrated...

4) he thinks he’s funny, he’s not... same goes for his buddies jimmy fallon and ellen degeneres...

LOL Britney is friend with Ellen too. You sounds so bitter by the way, that doesn't make him any less talented or hot. He's more talented and respected than Britney will ever be and you know it.

I personally am not invested either, but imo he is not only a jerk, but I believe that he is a narcissist who used somebody he supposedly loved to catapult himself into a solo career. People always want to point the finger at K-fed but K-fed is a direct result of Timberlake and how he treated her. I've always said that he is the one who deserves the brunt of blame if anyone does. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, YannFrance said:

LOL Britney is friend with Ellen too. You sounds so bitter by the way, that doesn't make him any less talented or hot. He's more talented and respected than Britney will ever be and you know it.

Your opinion, sir.... 

kyle mooney trash GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Prime said:

People always want to point the finger at K-fed but K-fed is a direct result of Timberlake and how he treated her.

Effectively! This comment is very real. If your ex-partner treats you misogynistic all and badly publicly and globally, how will other people treat you?

This man was the first person to put a stick on her way and she allowed it.

I can't stand him. I didn't like him in Nsync, I didn't pay attention to him on the MMC. It's his arrogance that I can't stand the most. What he did to Britney was just icing on the can't-stand-him cake. I didn't see the appeal over him and never will. I do like a few songs of his but that's it. His personality is a major turn off.

I love his music that is SOOOOOOOOO good. Truly great classics, especially those influenced about Britney. I don't care about the Janet thing that was so obviously staged and I even remember seeing early interviews when they said it was planned before the entire US went bat**** crazy over it and then they took the first story back and made it to be an "accident" since so many felt strongly about it and JT took the blame. This gives him even more credit in my book. Don't know how he is in his personal life, but he seems to be able to laugh at himself, and that's always a good quality. 

• Like 3