What are your overall thoughts on Justin Timberlake?

I think he’s gross. He used Britney’s name for a solo career. He ruined Janet’s career by exposing her at the super bowl and never apologized. He cheated on Jessica Biel whole shaming Britney for allegedly cheating 20 years ago. Oh, and HE DIDNT SING HIS BIGGEST HIT “cry me a river”! Marsha Ambrosias sang “cry me a river” and didn’t get credit for vocals (Myah Jean teas)

He is a user and a culture vulture!

marsha ambrosius GIF by BET Awards

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I try not to get too involved in what JT does in his day-to-day life / career because I love him as a musician so much that I don't want to **** it up lol. I was just listening to #Justified for the first time in a long time yesterday, and it still bops. 

Uff!Well, expect Britney to tell the truth in a book or documentary.What amazes me about this man is how people overvalue him and how he never has consequences for his actions.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

It’s because he’s a mama’s boy. Jessica Simpson’s recounting the time she auditioned for MMC, his mom is like momager and overselling him. She said he looked smug and showing off doing flips in the pool. 

Ugh She shouldn’t have went with Ryan who had a crush on her but she liked JT more because he had “swagger” and not to mention what kind of lame dude would hold on to a childhood bet like that? It’s like he couldn’t wait to meet Jessica just so he can kiss her and be able to say he won. What a *********

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s because he’s a mama’s boy. Jessica Simpson’s recounting the time she auditioned for MMC, his mom is like momager and overselling him. She said he looked smug and showing off doing flips in the pool. 

Ugh She shouldn’t have went with Ryan who had a crush on her but she liked JT more because he had “swagger” and not to mention what kind of lame dude would hold on to a childhood bet like that? It’s like he couldn’t wait to meet Jessica just so he can kiss her and be able to say he won. What a *********

OMG I read her book and that part was so freaking weird!! Who holds on to a bet like that, carries it out, then calls up the other guy to brag immediately after. We've been shown his true colors so many times, from so many women. Britney has always just been nice enough to take the higher road and not expose.

He is so smug and immature. What also bugs me is that he thinks he is some comedic genius with Jimmy Fallon but he's just gross and annoying.

i don't like timberlake,he uses people to advance his career,and then forgets about them.
for example;
1.he needed a career, after the nync breakup=Britney 
2.he needed an acting carrer=Cameron Diaz  friends  in Hollywood
3.He wants to be an icon=Madonna may help by association
4.he wants a memorable show at superbowl=Janet Jackson
ETC.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I try not to get too involved in what JT does in his day-to-day life / career because I love him as a musician so much that I don't want to **** it up lol. I was just listening to #Justified for the first time in a long time yesterday, and it still bops. 

What Jordan said. To be honest he is extremely talented and good looking. Its hard not to like him. Im not gonna deny it. Im a huge fan of him as a musician. And Im a Britney fan as well. Im aware of all the ****ty things he has been involved with. Fortunately for me its not my problem to judge someone's personal life. I dont know him on that personal level to do so. I can totally appreciate talent where theres talent and he has that. Im able to separate someone's personal life and still like their work. If that makes sense. So yep Im a fan and not ashamed to say so.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

OMG I read her book and that part was so freaking weird!! Who holds on to a bet like that, carries it out, then calls up the other guy to brag immediately after. We've been shown his true colors so many times, from so many women. Britney has always just been nice enough to take the higher road and not expose.

He is so smug and immature. What also bugs me is that he thinks he is some comedic genius with Jimmy Fallon but he's just gross and annoying.

Yeah l try to give him a chance but he keeps being...him :awks: I listen to the audiobook version and hearing her read it, my jaw dropped because he did it right in front of her. Like wow...and it’s not just any girl, like you guys go way back and to treat her like that? Not surprised he continues throwing women under the bus. During Chaotic when she calls him *********, I always thought when she said cuz it’s cool when guys complain about things that women have done to them and or their mothers, people told me she means Eminem as he have talked about his mom but I feel Justin too. That Jessica book was really telling, his mother bragged about him and so I’m sure it’s like a Norman Bates kind of relationship with his mom.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

What Jordan said. To be honest he is extremely talented and good looking. Its hard not to like him. Im not gonna deny it. Im a huge fan of him as a musician. And Im a Britney fan as well. Im aware of all the ****ty things he has been involved with. Fortunately for me its not my problem to judge someone's personal life. I dont know him on that personal level to do so. I can totally appreciate talent where theres talent and he has that. Im able to separate someone's personal life and still like their work. If that makes sense. So yep Im a fan and not ashamed to say so.

Extremely talented and good looking? musician? for playing guitar and piano acceptable ?.