What are your overall thoughts on Justin Timberlake?

On 9/29/2020 at 5:23 AM, sweetkiss said:

I know Im late but, even as a child being fan of Britney, I never liked him, now I understand as an adult he was abuser/narc vibes. You dont do what he did during/post break out, and he never seem to grow out of that immature phase of his cause he never switched up like 'i shouldnt have said this'. Cry me  A river was a low blow (especially Britney lookalike I couldnt believe my eyes as a kid). hes an example of a man tearing women DOWN and geting a free pass just because hes white male.

On the other hand, musically hes one trick pony. He depends on Timbaland, Timbaland is success and a genius without Timberlake, Timberlake without Timbaland is below average who doesnt offer anything remotely interesting or unique to pop.

He;s not the best dancer either.

Only highlight of his career was Trolls and thats exactly because thats who he is, a TROLL.

YEP ALL OF THIS

He’s a dog that used both Britney and Janet and the black community to further his career!! Has always striked me as a d-bag! The way people and the media overrate him and his music still to this day confuses me! 
He’s a fake *** ***** that is all about himself! And his music is rubbish! 

• Love 4

I think that anyone who found or finds him hot needs their eyes checked, he looks like an iguana.

As far as his personality is concerned he's an entitled piece of shyt and thinks he can get away with anything (spoiled only child syndrome).

He made a career off of bashing Britney, not really anything that should be praised.

I just can't stand him and never will, he's fake AF... 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, keldam22 said:

He’s a dog that used both Britney and Janet and the black community to further his career!! Has always striked me as a d-bag! The way people and the media overrate him and his music still to this day confuses me! 
He’s a fake *** ***** that is all about himself! And his music is rubbish! 

Sounds like the male version of Taylor Swift.

• 4 weeks later...

He’s talented to an extent, has some good music (I guess) and probably there’s a good person behind all the crap. But it’s just too much crap. His personality seems off-putting. If he had managed to get rid of his macho pride and stopped trying to make people like him by throwing others under the bus, my impression would be very different. I think most of us Britney fans appreciate virtues like humbleness and kindness, that he just doesn’t seem to have. He’s done stone cold cruel stuff to people that liked/loved him for the sake of entertainment… It doesn’t get worse than that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But it’s not like he’s killed anybody, maybe it’s not late for him to prove us all wrong.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Princess Britney 007 said:

The greatest male popstar of the modern era.  

Gonna have to agree. As a huge Nsync fan back in the day, it's frustrating. Even after all the trouble he's caused I'll always respect him as an artist and entertainer. No one is perfect

• Haha 1

Why yall thirsty over him? He's not even that hot tbh, I remember I was still very young and not into music when they were together, but my sister was a fan of both of them and her friend had come over one day, Britney and Justin were on TV and her friend said she thought he was ugly and my sister said "wtf", then her friend said "for Britney Spears", and my sister said "well, thats true".

#thetea

He aint really that hot, he just wear suits :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1