23 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I spent about 8 hours of my day today watching some twitch streamers that had been given early access. I don't have a playstation so i can't play it personally but i love watching people play it. 

What are your thoughts on the story so far? I typically enjoy let’s-plays, but I feel like I’m forcing myself to get through it.

• Like 1

I’m going to get the PS5 at lauch date just for The Last of Us series and some other games that are going to lauch for the next console.

I’ve heard the story is worse than part 1 but that’s quite expected because the first part was a masterpiece (back in 2013-14 I’ve watched a lot of let’s plays). This time tho, I won’t see any gameplays because I don’t want to get too many spoilers haha

Yeah no, The Last Of Us was an amazing piece of narrative art. It had a beginning, middle and end. It did not need a sequel, especially a sequel that deconstructs the characters so there acting against there established belief systems and what we were shown to be important to them in Part 1.

I usually enjoy Naughty Dog games, Jak and Daxter, UC2/UC4/UCLLegacy, TLOU but this, this has gone to far to push Niel Druckmanns own opinions, to appear more Woke and trying to appeal to a niche set of people that probably don't even play the previous ND games.

It is a travesty

- Alestaos

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah no, The Last Of Us was an amazing piece of narrative art. It had a beginning, middle and end. It did not need a sequel, especially a sequel that deconstructs the characters so there acting against there established belief systems and what we were shown to be important to them in Part 1.

I usually enjoy Naughty Dog games, Jak and Daxter, UC2/UC4/UCLLegacy, TLOU but this, this has gone to far to push Niel Druckmanns own opinions, to appear more Woke and trying to appeal to a niche set of people that probably don't even play the previous ND games.

It is a travesty

- Alestaos

Neil and other woke developers are a cancer to the gaming industry. Attacking fans and striking down YouTube channels. 

These tactics are ways to drive away your loyal customers/ fan base. I’m curious to see how the sales of TLOU P2 hold up after the first week of release. I have a feeling a revolt is coming.

Customers are tired of being preached to and told if they don’t like an agenda that makes them bigoted, racist, ****** man babies.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sullivanSP said:

Rad Brad is doin an awesome play through of it. I gotta say... Joel should’ve never died. And the narrative of inclusivity is coming of a bit cringey with the story. 

I’m watching Jacksepticeye’s playthrough, and it just seems like he’s trying is hard to like the game. 

And yeah, there’s definitely more appropriate ways to have LGBT+ inclusion in a game than making a random trans woman kill the most beloved character of the series. 

22 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

What are your thoughts on the story so far? I typically enjoy let’s-plays, but I feel like I’m forcing myself to get through it.

Now that i've seen it from start to finish, the writing really goes downhill about half way through. 

6 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

I’m watching Jacksepticeye’s playthrough, and it just seems like he’s trying is hard to like the game. 

And yeah, there’s definitely more appropriate ways to have LGBT+ inclusion in a game than making a random trans woman kill the most beloved character of the series. 

Yass Jacksepticeye! Love him and his accent. His RE2R play through are what introduced me to his vids.

Words cannot describe my anger , disappointment and feelings of total deceive. I can literally write an entire essay , so please before you proceed. this will kill the game with endless spoilers. so be warned

Not only does Joel die in the stupidest way , But no the game switches to the ***** that killed him and we are FORCED to play with her.

2. Ellie's extremely weak. It's almost intentional so we can pretend to like playing with Abbey. The amount of stupid and reckless decisions she makes and the way she is used as a punching bag.

3. Someone remind me why i'm playing with the ***** that killed Joel again?? Am i supposed to sympathize with her stupid nonexistent story?? Her father was about to split open a little girl's head to ''potentially'' find a cure. and now they're pushing her as the protagonist petting dogs like she's ''humane'' .

The moral of the game is to debunk and denounce revenge as a notion on Ellie's part , Yet Tommy boy clubs the main character to death the moment she hears his name.

Why was this advertised as The last of us PART 2? and why weren't we made aware of the existent of this stupid character as a main?

I've heard of naughty dog paying the reviewers and only giving them the first half to review. But now i believe this. Plus they're trying their best to remove the overwhelming bad user reviews on Metacritic. im returning this game as soon as my GF finishes playing with it. 

TOTAL LETDOWN. AND FAILURE. IM TRULY UPSET BEYOND WORDS.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block