Madonna fan throws shade at Cher for useless ABBA covers album

• Curators
2 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Yeah but one of those fans said MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X are great albums. Not sure I can take their critique seriously now :yaknow:

That being said, I didn’t get the point of an ABBA covers albums from Cher, let alone two. I did like her cover of Gimme Gimme Gimme though :katycream:

Mdna stan here :hiii:

Madame X though :trash:

• Haha 4

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

But what about falling free:fakecry:, love spent :bop: girl gone wild :madance:  they were amazing :crying1:

Now Madame X I agree it's so :hideous:

I don’t mind MDNA and Rebel Heart but I’d never call them great albums. I love GGW and it’s MV though :thirsty: 

I haven’t listened to MDNA in years, maybe I’ll give it another listen. I remember thinking a lot of it was generic and beneath Madge but if I can still bop to some of Britney Jean, I can try it again :jj:

• Haha 2
  • Curators
2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I don’t mind MDNA and Rebel Heart but I’d never call them great albums. I love GGW and it’s MV though :thirsty: 

I haven’t listened to MDNA in years, maybe I’ll give it another listen. I remember thinking a lot of it was generic and beneath Madge but if I can still bop to some of Britney Jean, I can try it again :jj:

No your right it was generic and beneath Madge :makeitrain: but it's still a good album, of course for her standards I can see why people don't like it but yeah give it another chance I think you might change your mind.

Britney Jean :gloriascary:

• Curators
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

But is it great though? 

Is it on Ray of Light, True Blue or Confessions level? Bet you can’t say it. 

I am gonna listen to it at work today. God knows, ramming Chromatica through my ears again isn’t making it sound any better. I need something else :fakecry:
I will trust in yours and @Midnight’s taste. 

Thank you let us guide you to the truth.

Chromatica only has 3 good songs Alice, Babylon and Sour Candy. The rest is so bland.

11 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

But is it great though? 

Is it on Ray of Light, True Blue or Confessions level? Bet you can’t say it. 

I am gonna listen to it at work today. God knows, ramming Chromatica through my ears again isn’t making it sound any better. I need something else :fakecry:
I will trust in yours and @Midnight’s taste. 

Cosmopolitan calls it the best post divorce album to date, have to look it at that way. 

MDNA was her first album since her Divorce to Guy Ritchie.