Alanis Morissette announces an exclusive digital 25th anniversary of 'Jagged Little Pill'

Alanis Morissette announces an exclusive digital 25th anniversary edition to her juggernaut album, Jagged little pill.

The new digital album comes with an exclusive live acoustic album that was recorded earlier this year at Shepard's Bush Empire in London, Before it all went down.

She also announces her upcoming akbum Pretty forks on a small road will be available Friday, July 31.

The link takes you directly to a site where you can Pre Save, Pre Add or pre Order any on digital provider of your choice..

@Jordan Miller

@Roxxy FB_IMG_1592530384099.thumb.jpg.2d2f580b74ab710a0dc63adac2f840e3.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
16 minutes ago, Mariaahfan said:

This is by far her best album

shes milking the album for all it's worth. I'm pretty sure for the 10th anniversary she rereleased the album but all acoustic versions of the song, then there's the broadway play based off the songs from the album

Plus the 20th anniversary saw a remastered version with a 2CD deluxe that contains ten pulled from the vault demos, plus a limited edition hardbook of 4 CD with a print of 10,000 only made. Containing the first two cds and the acoustic album plus a previously unreleased live album from London. 

• Like 2

I was 11, living in Alaska at the time of it's Release. So between Alanis and Jewel, it was cool to have northerners ruling the music industry.

Top five of 95 for me was

Paula Abdul Head over Heels, Ace of Base The Bridge, Mariah Carey Daydream, Alanis Morissette Jagged little pill and of course Michael Jackson HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1. 

Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

I was 11, living in Alaska at the time of it's Release. So between Alanis and Jewel, it was cool to have northerners ruling the music industry.

Top five of 95 for me was

Paula Abdul Head over Heels, Ace of Base The Bridge, Mariah Carey Daydream, Alanis Morissette Jagged little pill and of course Michael Jackson HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1. 

My brother met Jewel back in November.  Like he spent a night hanging out with here, not just a meet and greet type scenario.  He has always idolized here.  I asked him if meeting her ruined his opinion of her, like it can happen sometimes with celebs, and he said if anything the loves her more now.   

5 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

My brother met Jewel back in November.  Like he spent a night hanging out with here, not just a meet and greet type scenario.  He has always idolized here.  I asked him if meeting her ruined his opinion of her, like it can happen sometimes with celebs, and he said if anything the loves her more now.   

I don't miss the cold, but I miss the friendly people 

Always had a smile, we did celebrate Christmas all year long. 

We have a city called north pole and a Santa claus house. 

So the friendly atmosphere is much better, reminds me of Hawaii, it's own little world. 

I think we can all agree she's milking the hell out of this album, which it's fine. It's one of the most iconic albums of the 90's and delivered one of the ultimate breakup anthems everybody oughta know.

Anyway, she can come for our coins / streams. :queenflopga: 

Pre-saving the album. :clicktina:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block