Dua Lipa hopes to be this generation's Madonna

10 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

Honestly as much as I love Dua, I don’t see that ‘star’ in her. Before anyone comes for me as a Camila fan, I also don’t see that same quality in her either.

The only person I think that is on her way to becoming a Madonna is Rihanna. I dont think she’s peaked yet either, I think she’s going to be even bigger with her next album, if that’s even possible. 

Wait, for clarification, are you saying that you don’t see Camila as a star? :gaspney: :weusay: 

Meaning Pop Tv GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I think Dua Lipa will get bigger than she is now. Don’t start now has been in the BB100 Top Ten for how long now :brit2016: Break my heart is growing too which has me thinking that her music for the GP is a grower:whatitellu:. Future Nostalgia is a great album but my only complaint is that its too short at 11 tracks:joanne:

Tbh it’s a tad too long since “boys will be boys” and “good in bed” are on it :jl:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

The only person I think that is on her way to becoming a Madonna is Rihanna. I dont think she’s peaked yet either, I think she’s going to be even bigger with her next album, if that’s even possible. 

Facts. 👏

giphy.gif

Robyn Rihanna Fenty is well on her way to becoming one of the most prolific, multi-faceted, legendarily, bombastically iconic female entertainers/creators of all time. :praisega:

And I agree, I don't think she's even even peaked which is kind of insane.:janet:

She's on another level. I can't think of anyone who can touch her. 

giphy.gif

Lol. The title of this is clearly to get Madonna stans who get worked up about her “crown” going. 

all she really said (from what you posted) is that she wants to have longevity like Madonna. She basically praised Madonna. Is she referring to Ray of Light? One day I need to listen to that album all the way through lol. I thinK she has the possibility. I worry she’ll be more like Kylie in the US though. The gays will still stan her, im not sure what it’s gonna take for the gp to really get into her more than a couple songs, I hope I’m wrong though. It’s seems like Ariana is the main HBIC for the younger generation though. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

Honestly as much as I love Dua, I don’t see that ‘star’ in her. Before anyone comes for me as a Camila fan, I also don’t see that same quality in her either.

Gurl at this point im not sure Rihanna eill ever release an album. And to be quite honest with you, that train is leaving. If she delays it for one more year it won't be well received because newer generations don't really care about her:wontcry:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

This and also when people say this it's a big no, no in my book. First, why aspire to be someone else? And second, it just makes people say "pffff"

6 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Wait, for clarification, are you saying that you don’t see Camila as a star? :gaspney: :weusay: 

Meaning Pop Tv GIF by Big Brother After Dark

😂😂 I do see her as a star, I just don’t think she has what it takes to be a ‘madonna’. 
To me though, she’s my favourite along with Britney.

im entitled to my wrong opinion 😏

• Haha 2

Y'all are so hateful, she's being humble and sweet and you are all pouncing like vultures.

She never said that she's the next Madonna or anything of the sort, just that she wishes to last that long. D-bags attacking her for no reason.

Her first album was practically flawless (Just mismanged and we know all about that). She's doing a much better job with Future Nostalgia but it's taking the gp a second to catch on. She's a grower.

She's heard the feedback about the performances and is constantly improving them, and that's all you can ask for.

I'm just glad she isn't one of those whiny and mean cvnts like Taylor, Demi, or Halsey that are always stirring up shyt when things don't go there way or they need attention.

Ashamed of y'all...

3 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Y'all are so hateful, she's being humble and sweet and you are all pouncing like vultures.

She never said that she's the next Madonna or anything of the sort, just that she wishes to last that long. D-bags attacking her for no reason.

Her first album was practically flawless (Just mismanged and we know all about that). She's doing a much better job with Future Nostalgia but it's taking the gp a second to catch on. She's a grower.

She's heard the feedback about the performances and is constantly improving them, and that's all you can ask for.

I'm just glad she isn't one of those whiny and mean cvnts like Taylor, Demi, or Halsey that are always stirring up shyt when things don't go there way or they need attention.

Ashamed of y'all...

Madonna stans are ruthless. The most ruthless I’ve seen :gloriascary: she even got Beyonce stans going crazy for her. That Madonna koolaid is some good **** :mattafact:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She has to battle with 4 other females 

Kylie Minogue look at her UK chart stats she is literally second to Madonna on a lot of things. 

Britney sales wise. Unfortunate hot 100 wise her label focused more on album sales than impacting the hot 100 as well.

Rihanna. This woman in terms of controversy, her IDGAF, even several feuds reminds me of Madonna especially he cockiness.

Pink. Probably the best stage perforner out of the four. Her shows are up there with Madonna. In fact she came this close to breaking Madonna's Sticky and sweet tour record. Just shy of about 9 million from breaking the record. 

You’re stupid 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block