Dua Lipa hopes to be this generation's Madonna

17 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I do love Madonna though.

And people can love her. I like some of her music but to me Dua’s music is better. TO ME because I like more of Dua’s catalog than Madonna. I was just commenting on the fact that 8 people downvoted me for saying that IN MY EYES Dua is better music wise not performance wise. Like people were that shook over my lil Ol opinion :haha:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And people can love her. I like some of her music but to me Dua’s music is better. TO ME because I like more of Dua’s catalog than Madonna. I was just commenting on the fact that 8 people downvoted me for saying that IN MY EYES Dua is better music wise not performance wise. Like people were that shook over my lil Ol opinion :haha:

I dunno gurl, Madonna has pretty much something Iconic in each decade.

Just now, Britney'sBish said:

I dunno gurl, Madonna has pretty much something Iconic in each decade.

That may be so but we don’t all have to worship at her altar. I’m not a blind stan just because she’s Madonna. I stan Britney because I grew up with her and I resonate with her struggles and she’s been a model throughout my life. Madonna had a few hits that I liked growing up, but for me she and I never clicked. Madonna stans are crazy to think that WE all should kiss her feet. That’s my issue here like that’s putting me off her even more 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That may be so but we don’t all have to worship at her altar. I’m not a blind stan just because she’s Madonna. I stan Britney because I grew up with her and I resonate with her struggles and she’s been a model throughout my life. Madonna had a few hits that I liked growing up, but for me she and I never clicked. Madonna stans are crazy to think that WE all should kiss her feet. That’s my issue here like that’s putting me off her even more 

That I agree with.

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I feel this way but towards Michael Jackson. Just because he's the King of Pop, it don't mean I have to like him or his music (and this doesn't have anything to do with him being a child ******** or whatever). I'm just not interested in him as a person. I prefer female pop stars, and if he were cute maybe i'll give a damn about him. But he ain't, so what is there for me to like. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

200.gif

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I feel this way but towards Michael Jackson. Just because he's the King of Pop, it don't mean I have to like him or his music (and this doesn't have anything to do with him being a child ******** or whatever). I'm just not interested in him as a person. I prefer female pop stars, and if he were cute maybe i'll give a damn about him. But he ain't, so what is there for me to like. :tiffdrink:

And I feel the same way about him too. I like a handful of his hits and that’s it. Janet though is my girl :mattafact:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Madonna has set the standards for every single female popstar in the game, she basically invented the modern idea of a concert with a concept and choreographies, she has invented cinematic videos and she had revolutioned the popular culture in therms of looks :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Madonna has set the standards for every single female popstar in the game, she basically invented the modern idea of a concert with a concept and choreographies, she has invented cinematic videos and she had revolutioned the popular culture in therms of looks :lessons:

And good for her but doesn’t mean I have to automatically worship her. She could’ve invented the cellphone and directed Toxic and I still don’t have to be compelled to stan or worship her 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Madonna has set the standards for every single female popstar in the game, she basically invented the modern idea of a concert with a concept and choreographies, she has invented cinematic videos and she had revolutioned the popular culture in therms of looks

Yeah hi! Where in his post did he discredit or deny all of those? Crazy was just saying that he and Madonna don't click. That's it. It ain't deep. He never said Madonna had no impact on pop culture.

Or are you also gonna drag me for not liking Michael Jackson? :imacat:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Yeah hi! Where in her post did he discredit or deny all of those? Crazy was just saying that he and Madonna don't click. That's it. It ain't deep. He never said Madonna had no impact on pop culture.

I’m drowning in the tea like I’m at Griffin’s Wharf in 1773 :wigsnatched:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And good for her but doesn’t mean I have to automatically worship her. She could’ve invented the cellphone and directed Toxic and I still don’t have to be compelled to stan or worship her 

you must worship Madonna because every single female singer, include britney, has followed her steps :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah hi! Where in his post did he discredit or deny all of those? Crazy was just saying that he and Madonna don't click. That's it. It ain't deep. He never said Madonna had no impact on pop culture.

he said that Dua Lipa has a better catalogue than madonna,  it's an objective blasphemy :lessons:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block