'How I Roll' is iconic and ahead of it's time, you can't tell me otherwise! (opinion)

i can't emphasize how much this song is amazing, it's WAY ahead of it's time. it's flirty, catchy, bada**, and cute at the same time.:ari:

A lot of the newer generation songs nowadays tend to have that sound. (PC Music)

examples ; 

i can't believe it was a wasted single. :parisok:

HOW I ROLL IS ICONIC! PERIODT. FB_IMG_1592475772444.jpg.94dc8a3880489dbc0c8fd558076ceee3.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Like 3

It's critically acclaimed for a reason.  :mattafact:

• #1 on Rolling Stone's Top 25 Songs of 2011
  • #95 on Rolling Stone's Top 100 Songs of the 2010s
  • #9 on E! Online's 15 Best Britney Spears Songs
  • #9 BEST on Glamour Magazine's list of Britney Spears's 10 Best (and Worst) Songs of All Time

And let's not forget that this is a Bloodshy & Avant creation. :tiffdrink:

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's critically acclaimed for a reason.  :mattafact:

• #1 on Rolling Stone's Top 25 Songs of 2011
  • #95 on Rolling Stone's Top 100 Songs of the 2010s
  • #9 on E! Online's 15 Best Britney Spears Songs
  • #9 BEST on Glamour Magazine's list of Britney Spears's 10 Best (and Worst) Songs of All Time

And let's not forget that this is a Bloodshy & Avant creation. :tiffdrink:

I didn’t know! Omg 

• Haha 1

Femme fatale :makeitrain:💞💞💞

I remember not really liking it when it first came out but it grew on me and now it brings back many memories from 2011 , sweet nostalgia , also this song inspired Asian pop groups and is maybe inspired by Japanese pop music which is really cute and really cool I remember when this song was accused of copying it 

1 hour ago, RATCHET❤ said:

i can't emphasize how much this song is amazing, it's WAY ahead of it's time. it's flirty, catchy, bada**, and cute at the same time.:ari:

A lot of the newer generation songs nowadays tend to have that sound. (PC Music)

examples ; 

i can't believe it was a wasted single. :parisok:

HOW I ROLL IS ICONIC! PERIODT. FB_IMG_1592475772444.jpg.94dc8a3880489dbc0c8fd558076ceee3.jpg

How I roll is a masterpiece.

It's the femme fatale Freakshow! 

If you know what it takes to be my man...:gobaby:

Femme Fatale is one of my favorite Britney albums:mattafact:. If I need an energy boost or if I’m in a slump I listen to this album. The album as a whole hasn't aged well (I personally don’t care) but it does encompass the early 2010’s trend in music:sendinglove:

Favs from the album:

Hold it against me

Inside out

Seal it with a kiss

Trip to your heart

Gasoline

Trouble for me

Boom, boom, baby
Pick you up in my Mercedes
I'mma be a little selfish:orly:

I feel as if I’m the only person whose never got the big deal over this song. It’s not bad and it’s deffo grown on me over the years. But I remember finding it underwhelming when I listened to FF for the first time, especially after the album’s first four tracks. 

• Like 3