which kind of sonorities would you want Britney to explore in B10?

conceptuel

I don't want B10 to be 'zbkfze 2.0', I want B10 to be so good that people would ask B11 to be 'B10 2.0' :comingthru:

so far, I want her to get out of her zone of comfort (once she's out of her c-ship and took a break to be free if she wants to continue her career) 

- jazz (looks + voice could fit, but maybe more energetic) 

6loa.gif

(idk though, it really depends on Britney, imagine the mess if she performed jazz that way

tumblr_nblcktNLpu1qdcxoeo1_500.gif oh baybeh baybeh, yeeeah jazzy moves uh

- add some chores for something epic (Mona Lisa bridge) 

- R&B

- real urban songs (outrageous, boys)

- arabian beats (Frozen by Madonna bridge) for something exotic & mysterious, maybe even a little bit darker 

- no collaborations for the first 3 singles :quirkney: unless it's Jamie Lynn Spears :jl:

since an image worths 1,000 words:

BR8PL-7CMAAzF03.jpg:large

I'd like B10 sonorities to remind me of this :truthtea: + serving real visuals (BJ was just blank, Glory visuals were a complete mess, FF visuals gave me everything but the feeling of what a femme fatale is) 

MP instrumental is epic, same for GM & BTI, she added a personal touch & mixed various genres in a darker mood.

plus, she has enough material to sing about. so, what are you thoughts? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want her to create the sound she feels and have more diverse lyrical concepts. She’s good at writing about her life even though it’s not what she’s known for. No baby voice tho cuz let alone the gp, even fans are not here for her to force it. Just sing y’know...we love your own voice. And she can do whatever she wants with it after she shares her record with us proudly but I’d really like a proper, interesting visual concept she comes up with. Once she’s free from this mess ofc :mcry:

Now I can get in bed and continue this dream in my sleep thanks for the inspiration :jl:

I want her natural deep beautiful voice, a ballad or two and I hope the success of mood ring will ease the nervousness she’s always had about putting herself out there too much and let’s her know that we love her music and she’d feel more comfortable knowing her fans are here for her and would write real personal things that she actually feels and also let her produce, if Britney was comfortable I’d want really deep personal and kinda dark lyrics I also love that picture the OP put and I love Feed the Wolves that’s awesome 

Archived