Britney always looks like the man she's dating

kasavas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kasavas said:

same. it seemed like he kept cheering her up and she seemed truly happy and calm ALL THE TIME around him. she's always touching him in candids, leaning towards him, resting her head on his chest, in most pictures she's laughing, she looks truly in love in so many pictures. also, remember that video of him tickling her and she was laughing so hard? I liked him. Exhalers said he's gay though :pieceofwhat: and tbh, he moved on way too fast, he had a new girl in like, a week, and now he's married.

He knew they wouldn't let him marry her. I have Ryan Seacrest vibes from him. 

17 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

Am I the only one who think she looks better when she's single. 

I think it can be true for many girls not just Britney. U look better bc u want to impress and then start dating a guy. Then u start dating sometimes it become more like a casual thing esp then u r like together for a month and more

I think it's more like personality wise. She feeds from them...

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

That's all he said:

"If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is," he said. "And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney's personal life."

Aside the shady story about his "cheating", this guy was decent enough to say some real and positive stuff about Britney. 

I think she’s the kind of person who needs a man in their life. I know a lot of people like that. She even admitted in FTR that when she loves somebody she gives it her all and she has to be around them all the time it’s the best feeling in the world. She seems to take up their hobbies and interests. Like with Sam it seems to be all about the fitness and let’s go hikes and gym gym gym. Whereas with Kevin it was about wearing baggy clothes, the rough image, not caring what people thought. She’s clingy 

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think she’s the kind of person who needs a man in their life. I know a lot of people like that. She even admitted in FTR that when she loves somebody she gives it her all and she has to be around them all the time it’s the best feeling in the world. She seems to take up their hobbies and interests. Like with Sam it seems to be all about the fitness and let’s go hikes and gym gym gym. Whereas with Kevin it was about wearing baggy clothes, the rough image, not caring what people thought. She’s clingy 

This is called dependency and having many emotional deficiencies( especially when "love" is not even reciprocal).

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

This!! The problem is Britney needs her own self identity first before she dates anyone in my opinion. 

Date someone who will like you for being you.

So who is she then? She becomes the bf. Couples do a lot of things together, which is fine. But there's a limit also. There are stuff that the gf will not be interested in that the bf does but to her it's as though everything the bf does she will do too. It's not healthy. If she can't figure out what she likes and has to depend on the bf... Then she really shouldn't date. 

14 hours ago, Louis_j said:

Justin pus$ylake = Young / Virginal

Kevin Federlooser = Ghetto / Trashy

Adnan Ghalib = British / Tasteless

Jason Trawick = Boring / Old

Shrek Lucado = Basic / Country

Charlie Eberrich = Classy / Perfect

Scum Asghari = Fit / Superficial 

True :tiffdrink:

She looked flawless with Charlie

13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This!! The problem is Britney needs her own self identity first before she dates anyone in my opinion. 

Date someone who will like you for being you.

So who is she then? She becomes the bf. Couples do a lot of things together, which is fine. But there's a limit also. There are stuff that the gf will not be interested in that the bf does but to her it's as though everything the bf does she will do too. It's not healthy. If she can't figure out what she likes and has to depend on the bf... Then she really shouldn't date. 

That's it! I understand that when you have a relationship you should have the same objectives as your partner and more if you have the project or take a deeper step (as the same objective in going to live together, the same objectives in getting married, the same objectives in having children, etc) but one thing is that and another is to be emotionally dependent on your partner and do not have your own identity.

2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

That's it! I understand that when you have a relationship you should have the same objectives as your partner and more if you have the project or take a deeper step (as the same objective in going to live together, the same objectives in getting married, the same objectives in having children, etc) but one thing is that and another is to be emotionally dependent on your partner and do not have your own identity.

Yup. There were stuff my ex did that I didn't mind but he hated that I didn't do the same stuff as him. It was as though he wanted someone exactly like him. I couldn't take it. I was into comics and super heroes, he was exactly like Sam. A gym freak. Everything I ate, he questioned. Everything I wore, he criticized. I was nice enough to do the same stuff as him and even ask what got him into these things. He didn't even wanna give my interest a chance or ask what it is about these things that makes me like them.

I broke it off with him because if he can't accept me and the things I like, then why are we together? 

Britney has to learn to find herself. What does she like? What doesn't she like? I'm not gonna say she was never into fitness........ But she was never this obsessed with it as she is now since she dated that man faisha. 

It's pretty sad that she becomes the guy she dates and yet her team sees absolutely nothing wrong with that. Cuz God forbid she sees a therapist and talks to them about her problems. 

Archived