Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana in Pablo Larraín-directed film

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, LELE said:

Pablo Larrain is a director from my country , he made a movie about Jackie Kennedy and the actress who played Jackie was Natalie Portman .
i dont understand why he chose Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana, i mean there is plenty of  charismatic actresses in hollywood :mj:Kristen can be an elegant and pretty princess Diana, but i dont know if she can be as charismatic as Princess Diana 

What’s wrong with him? Like even Natalie Portman said she bares no resemblance to Jackie. If it wasn’t for her work ethic and commitment to do Jackie right, it would have been a disaster. Like what’s goes through his mind? Let me pick the person that TOTALLY doesn’t look like the person I’m doing a movie about. I get that it’s not always about actors looking exactly like the person but with so many actors in the world, they can’t find one that kinda resemble? It just comes off too pretentious to me like “ooh look at me, I’m so avant- grade.” 

okay rant over.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

What’s wrong with him? Like even Natalie Portman said she bares no resemblance to Jackie. If it wasn’t for her work ethic and commitment to do Jackie right, it would have been a disaster. Like what’s goes through his mind? Let me pick the person that TOTALLY doesn’t look like the person I’m doing a movie about. I get that it’s not always about actors looking exactly like the person but with so many actors in the world, they can’t find one that kinda resemble? It just comes off too pretentious to me like “ooh look at me, I’m so avant- grade.” 

okay rant over.

i dont know whats wrong with him, he is a really good movie director but his casting choices :umsaywhat:maybe he thinks acting its more important that the resemblance with the person you are portraying or maybe he feels more confortable working with Natalie Portman or Kirsten Stewart , i really dont know why this casting choices

• Like 1

Omg wtf? Literally anyone could play her better than Kristen.  She's good in more darker blander roles (like a vampire / Twilight type role)... but Lady Di is an icon, so charismastic, and the kindest of hearts. 

Also, Diana was tall and poised and Kristen is kinda short and slouchy. 

I’m kinda tired of the Kristen Stewart hate train. She’s not one of my favorites, but I don’t think she deserves to be hated on so much. People think she can’t act because of Twilight, but that’s the character of Bella! I read the books back in the day, she’s just kinda an insufferable character, she’s even more annoying in the books. Overall, those movies are just poorly written and acted, but I feel like Robert Patterson and Taylor Lautner don’t get the same hate. This movie could be a total bomb, but personally I’m kinda rooting for her and I hope she shows ppl she has more range than ppl saw on Twilight. 

• Like 3
  • Leader
8 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’m kinda tired of the Kristen Stewart hate train. She’s not one of my favorites, but I don’t think she deserves to be hated on so much. People think she can’t act because of Twilight, but that’s the character of Bella! I read the books back in the day, she’s just kinda an insufferable character, she’s even more annoying in the books. Overall, those movies are just poorly written and acted, but I feel like Robert Patterson and Taylor Lautner don’t get the same hate. This movie could be a total bomb, but personally I’m kinda rooting for her and I hope she shows ppl she has more range than ppl saw on Twilight. 

This is the vibe :well: 

I saw we take a step back and let her prove herself. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block