Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana in Pablo Larraín-directed film

• Leader

dianna.jpg.58bf7a469454e20d07555db16f3e4353.jpg

A new film titled Spencer will detail a pivotal weekend for Princess Diana in a new film directed by Pablo Larraín, starring Kristen Stewart as Diana.

The film will cover Diana's decision to call it quits with Prince Charles, thus derailing her path to become queen. Production is expected to begin in early 2021, Deadline reports.

Wouldn't have thought of Kristen Stewart first when thinking of a Princess Diana film, but I'm intrigued. Thoughts, Exhale?

• Leader
43 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I don’t understand her appeal at all. She is completely boring on screen and has absolutely no charisma. Diana has such a natural warmth to her and there’s no way Kristen will capture that. Also... not interested in hearing her fake British accent.

I just wanna have a word with the casting department. WHY KRISTEN ???

Who would you like to see play Diana instead? 

• Leader
27 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I think it's a big opportunity to really demonstrate her acting ability. She's done quite a few indie films but i don't think has ever fully transformed into another person  like Charlize Theron or other actresses yet. I don't doubt she can pull it off though. 

Versatility demonstrated here

ColorlessAdeptHartebeest-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

dianna.jpg.58bf7a469454e20d07555db16f3e4353.jpg

A new film titled Spencer will detail a pivotal weekend for Princess Diana in a new film directed by Pablo Larraín, starring Kristen Stewart as Diana.

The film will cover Diana's decision to call it quits with Prince Charles, thus derailing her path to become queen. Production is expected to begin in early 2021, Deadline reports.

Wouldn't have thought of Kristen Stewart first when thinking of a Princess Diana film, but I'm intrigued. Thoughts, Exhale?

Absolutely ******* not!!!! Dude is this real?? This is terrible????? Omg I have to go...I can’t....😨😨😨🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Pablo Larrain is a director from my country , he made a movie about Jackie Kennedy and the actress who played Jackie was Natalie Portman .
i dont understand why he chose Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana, i mean there is plenty of  charismatic actresses in hollywood :mj:Kristen can be an elegant and pretty princess Diana, but i dont know if she can be as charismatic as Princess Diana 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block