Nicki Minaj responds to Lil Nas X finally admitting he's a Barb

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

A loser will always be a loser and that’s it. You just can’t throw in our face the “hero” and innocent card, the one who’s fighting for gays and black lives matter, when you constantly talk shyt and you’re being disrespectful towards a BLACK woman who made it into MAINSTREAM and helped other BLACK women and MEN getting booked, getting signed and getting a bred to eat. You’re either on a side or the other. 

Yes, I’m talking to you scumm! The reason why I pay you dust and I don’t react to your posts is because I don’t wanna be associated with a scumm and bumm. You’re a mixed breed. 

racist wonder showzen GIF @Jordan Miller

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Style. said:

A loser will always be a loser and that’s it. You just can’t throw in our face the “hero” and innocent card, the one who’s fighting for gays and black lives matter, when you constantly talk shyt and you’re being disrespectful towards a BLACK woman who made it into MAINSTREAM and helped other BLACK women and MEN getting booked, getting signed and getting a bred to eat. You’re either on a side or the other. 

Yes, I’m talking to you scumm! The reason why I pay you dust and I don’t react to your posts is because I don’t wanna be associated with a scumm and bumm. You’re a mixed breed. 

I should have said it louder, tbh. Because clearly I’m not sorry for this. :tiffanynod:

That little bum is dying for a reaction. Too bad no one gives a flying *** about him.:tifflmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block