Nicki Minaj responds to Lil Nas X finally admitting he's a Barb

• Leader

lil-nas-x-nicki.jpg.cec343d29063ab3433b1d71bc08155b3.jpg

Nicki Minaj said it hurt her feelings when Lil Nas X denied being a stan of hers back in the day, but it's all water under the bridge.

For reference, Lil Nas X used to have a stan Twitter account by the name of NasMaraj, but denied for years it was actually his because it had some pretty defamatory remarks about a lot of other artists.

He obviously didn't expect to become a huge star and didn't want those Tweets to haunt him, so he distanced himself.

However, X is finally coming clean. He says he didn't own up to things because he was worried people would know he was gay.

Surprised Nicki responded, but she is Mrs. Petty for a reason :tiffcackle:. Glad they worked things out?

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

That would be you :jl: and to think we were cool in the beginning. :billie: :flop:

I’m only negative when others try it first. I never flat out disrespect others for not agreeing with them unless they’ve tried it first. I shouldn’t have called you out, but it’s pretty ironic that you’re calling others out for their negativity. We were cool until literally every day and every thread of me visiting here was you constantly fighting with other users. It reminded me of why I left back in 2016. So yes I guess I am a flop for entertaining you then and entertaining you now :mattafact:

• Like 2
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m only negative when others try it first. I never flat out disrespect others for not agreeing with them unless they’ve tried it first. I shouldn’t have called you out, but it’s pretty ironic that you’re calling others out for their negativity. We were cool until literally every day and every thread of me visiting here was you constantly fighting with other users. It reminded me of why I left back in 2016. So yes I guess I am a flop for entertaining you then and entertaining you now :mattafact:

I don’t fight with anyone. I debate. It’s quite simple: I support almost anyone that isn’t racist, homophobic, or problematic. So if I’ve gotten into a debate, it’s been because someone is defending an artist who is either racist, homophobic, or problematic AF.

:jl:

I don’t fight with anyone. I debate. It’s quite simple: I support almost anyone that isn’t racist, homophobic, or problematic. So if I’ve gotten into a debate, it’s been because someone is defending an artist who is either racist, homophobic, or problematic AF.

Yet if we are going to cancel anyone who works with her why don’t we cancel all these other musicians who have chosen to work with her? Tinashe is very active  in the movement yet she still follows Camila on IG and interacts with her :huh: I’ve already addressed why it strikes a nerve with me. She isn’t being racist right now and she was a teenager back then. And stop with the boohoo when I was her age bs because we don’t know who she was surrounded with at that time. Her behavior isn’t excusable, but her being that age and her making amends for it eventually does have to be forgiven. Funny everything is about equality except when it comes to people of Latin descent. As long as latinx are at the bottom everything is fine and dandy right? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yet if we are going to cancel anyone who works with her why don’t we cancel all these other musicians who have chosen to work with her? Tinashe is very active  in the movement yet she still follows Camila on IG and interacts with her :huh: I’ve already addressed why it strikes a nerve with me. She isn’t being racist right now and she was a teenager back then. And stop with the boohoo when I was her age bs because we don’t know who she was surrounded with at that time. Her behavior isn’t excusable, but her being that age and her making amends for it eventually does have to be forgiven. Funny everything is about equality except when it comes to people of Latin descent. As long as latinx are at the bottom everything is fine and dandy right? 

Huh?! I didn’t say anything about canceling Nicki Minaj on this post 😂 I said Nicki should’ve responded in a more appreciative manner to Lil Nas Minaj, rather than coming off bitter. I stand by my comment that Nicki Minaj should be grateful to even have fans left after her questionable life and career choices. Regarding you bringing Camila into this for no reason, I have no energy to speak on her. Twitter is already calling for a boycott of L’Oréal for continuing their partnership with her. Camila is racist. End of story. Once again, I don’t fight with anyone. I debate with individuals who support artists that are racist, homophobic, and/or problematic AF. I’m sure you can decipher which category Nicki and Camila fall into 

:jl::jl::jl::jl::jl:

Huh?! I didn’t say anything about canceling Nicki Minaj on this post 😂 I said Nicki should’ve responded in a more appreciative manner to Lil Nas Minaj, rather than coming off bitter. I stand by my comment that Nicki Minaj should be grateful to even have fans left after her questionable life and career choices. Regarding you bring Camila into this for no reason, I have no energy to speak on her. Twitter is already calling for a boycott of L’Oréal for continuing their partnership with her. Camila is racist. End of story. Once again, I don’t fight with anyone. I debate with individuals who support artists that are racist, homophobic, and/or problematic AF. I’m sure you can decipher which category Nicki and Camila fall into 

:jl::jl::jl::jl:

This is a debate. What you’ve done with me right now IS a debate. What I’ve seen you do to others IS NOT a debate, but a flat out attack. And yeah obviously your beliefs aren’t going to be skewed by what I have to say so I’m just going to end it right here. We aren’t going to get anywhere 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is a debate. What you’ve done with me right now IS a debate. What I’ve seen you do to others IS NOT a debate, but a flat out attack. And yeah obviously your beliefs aren’t going to be skewed by what I have to say so I’m just going to end it right here. We aren’t going to get anywhere 

We aren’t getting anywhere because you’re ill-equipped for this debate 

A loser will always be a loser and that’s it. You just can’t throw in our face the “hero” and innocent card, the one who’s fighting for gays and black lives matter, when you constantly talk shyt and you’re being disrespectful towards a BLACK woman who made it into MAINSTREAM and helped other BLACK women and MEN getting booked, getting signed and getting a bred to eat. You’re either on a side or the other. 

Yes, I’m talking to you scumm! The reason why I pay you dust and I don’t react to your posts is because I don’t wanna be associated with a scumm and bumm. You’re a mixed breed. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block