Trump says scientists have "come up with the AIDS vaccine" when they haven't

18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

There is a vaccine for everything..but according to medical professionals what they don't tell you. Whether it's cancer or some other terminal illness. Letting them die is helping the planet with the overpopulation and since only Hollywood and pro lifers are having kids. We're not replacing the population like we did in the past. Where every year and a half..we had a sibling or a cousin into the family to continue the family name. 

Here in Europe they were so many issues about elderly people's retirement for years, and suddenly there's the COVID-19 killing all the elderly people... Might be conspiracies... but I believe it's more than that.

Like AIDS, it's been more than 40 years, I believe there's a vaccine that has been found but they won't release it because they would lose billions. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But her emails destroyed her. Even though research shows she was found not guilty in a Republican court. 

Plus she asked for extra funding for Benghazi but she was denied by Washington 

are you talking about Hillary Clinton ?

I don't know much about that...

33 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Like AIDS, it's been more than 40 years, I believe there's a vaccine that has been found but they won't release it because they would lose billions. 

treatments etc cost millions of euros every year (in many European countries there's a strong national health system that ensures it) so it'd be weird for them to hide it lol.

and there are still people who are having *** with 1893 partners without a ***** :sofedup: I can barely get how can people have *** with several persons without feelings, I couldn't tbh :quirkney: 

& overpopulation may seem scary but in reality the Earth can afford it lol, don't forget that there's a huge gap (1 billion people in the world live in a slum), while rich countries over-consume, poorer countries are under-consuming. there's enough food & space for more people, but the standards of either have to be balanced. & Malthus has been proved wrong during the 40s baby boom, it helped developed countries to be even more powerful. Japan is in a very bad state with its low natality, and so was Germany. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb EasyThere:

With amount of Money that has been invested/donated over the past 20 years alone I wouldn't be surprised if they have cure. But then again maybe they do not wanna release it due to insane amount of donations that come their way every year ?

Same goes for cancer. It's insane they still do not have any kind of "cure" for a disease that has been around for almost a century.

it is just really difficult scientifically. and cancer is around for millions of years in almost all species.

• Like 1
vor 3 Minuten schrieb EasyThere:

Ik it's been around for millions of years. But I was saying it's been around  and researched for at least a century. A billions of dollars have gone into its research in past 15 years alone. And yet we still have no real progress towards the cure.

i am aware of that, but money cant solve everything. compared to many others these two are really hard to come by.

and even if i would get one milion $ for it , i can promise i wont grow any wings (unfortunately)

• Like 1
vor 17 Minuten schrieb EasyThere:

Ik

But it's still weird. And it's so devastating. At least now you can live with Aids,and you can have a normal life with HIV. It's no longer a death sentence. With Aids there has been a real progress in lot shorter time spam.

I hope we get some progress Cancer wise in next 10 years.

i know its very frustrating. especially looking at the way politics often dealed and deal with hiv. science wasnt discriminating in the 80s concerning that.

and at least with many forms of cancer there are high survival rates today

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block