Is today’s Britney a style icon?

The answer is yes :martini: She has such a distinct unique style. People can dress like her and it would be recognizable, hence SNL and all the other parodies. Can you dress like Christina and be recognized? Canola Cabello? Demi?  :didilie:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They all look so cheap, straight from wish 

are you trolling? 

You mean a style i can not. 

until 2011 she was a style icon, and one of the world biggest fashion influencer, I mean just google '2000s fashion' and Britney would be on half of the pics (even in '90s fashion' Britney's BOMT era style is often shown) + iconic outfits (performances & MVs) :selenerz: I mean if she was not a fashion icon during that period than what is a fashion icon :selenerz:

after that, well, less candids, and terrible style on the red carpet and in the streets :ehum: idk what happened, but her candids were terrible, so she's not anymore :pieceofwhat: also funny that she had a lingerie line while wearing awful leotards on stage? :spit:

we still had Kenzo :selenerz: (that brand is honestly aw-ful) 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KrustyKrab said:

No, and I don't see anyone else mentioning this, so I'm just going to say it. More than half of her shirts nowadays have giant, poofy sleeves. And no, I am not okay with it. :katycry:

RF-COMP-BRITNEY.jpg?strip=all&quality=10Britney-Spears-odd-behavior.pngNINTCHDBPICT000575550081.jpg22640486-0-image-a-44_1577225770140.jpg

They all look so cheap, straight from wish :juggingu:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

She's no style icon anymore. Her low waist jeans were iconic, not that slutty POM leotards:jj: (I only liked Circus & FF leotards + POM 1.0 TTWE leotard:cuteidk:)

b85e3f4c09503afd40c9658a0c828b95.jpgTOZ010~22.jpg

I’m talking about her personal style. It’s not high fashion or luxurious but it’s UNIQUE and is memorable.  

She made herself a little signature look with the belly shirts, ruffled sleeves, shorts  

My opinion remains *****. Style icon. 

2 hours ago, ovoxo said:

The answer is yes :martini: She has such a distinct unique style. People can dress like her and it would be recognizable

My 12 years old cousin dress exactly like her with mini shorts and cheap floral crop tops :juggingu:

1 hour ago, KrustyKrab said:

No, and I don't see anyone else mentioning this, so I'm just going to say it. More than half of her shirts nowadays have giant, poofy sleeves. And no, I am not okay with it. :katycry:

RF-COMP-BRITNEY.jpg?strip=all&quality=10Britney-Spears-odd-behavior.pngNINTCHDBPICT000575550081.jpg22640486-0-image-a-44_1577225770140.jpg

That’s her signature style who’s to say what looks good and what doesn’t. If those type of sleeves were on a high fashion brand or if Beyoncé was wearing it y’all would eat it up. 
MV5BZGU3ZGVkZTEtZTBlYi00OWQzLWI3Y2MtZDIw

4 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Did you loose an X in your name? something looks different. Is that why you’re pressed?

You're the one who seems pressed. :imacat: It's not that serious and it's not even shade towards you, yet i'm the one you're coming for when literally everyone shares the same opinion as mine so... :blol:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

You're the one who seems pressed. :imacat: It's not that serious and it's not even shade towards you, yet i'm the one you're coming for when literally everyone shares the same opinion as mine so... :blol:

Opinions are personal choices. It doesn’t really concern me who shares them :katyfrog:  I’m still wondering if you removed an X from your name.