Is today’s Britney a style icon?

ovoxo

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

until 2011 she was a style icon, and one of the world biggest fashion influencer, I mean just google '2000s fashion' and Britney would be on half of the pics (even in '90s fashion' Britney's BOMT era style is often shown) + iconic outfits (performances & MVs) :selenerz: I mean if she was not a fashion icon during that period than what is a fashion icon :selenerz:

after that, well, less candids, and terrible style on the red carpet and in the streets :ehum: idk what happened, but her candids were terrible, so she's not anymore :pieceofwhat: also funny that she had a lingerie line while wearing awful leotards on stage? :spit:

we still had Kenzo :selenerz: (that brand is honestly aw-ful) 

5 minutes ago, KrustyKrab said:

No, and I don't see anyone else mentioning this, so I'm just going to say it. More than half of her shirts nowadays have giant, poofy sleeves. And no, I am not okay with it. :katycry:

RF-COMP-BRITNEY.jpg?strip=all&quality=10Britney-Spears-odd-behavior.pngNINTCHDBPICT000575550081.jpg22640486-0-image-a-44_1577225770140.jpg

They all look so cheap, straight from wish :juggingu:

2 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

She's no style icon anymore. Her low waist jeans were iconic, not that slutty POM leotards:jj: (I only liked Circus & FF leotards + POM 1.0 TTWE leotard:cuteidk:)

b85e3f4c09503afd40c9658a0c828b95.jpgTOZ010~22.jpg

I’m talking about her personal style. It’s not high fashion or luxurious but it’s UNIQUE and is memorable.  

She made herself a little signature look with the belly shirts, ruffled sleeves, shorts  

My opinion remains *****. Style icon. 

1 hour ago, KrustyKrab said:

No, and I don't see anyone else mentioning this, so I'm just going to say it. More than half of her shirts nowadays have giant, poofy sleeves. And no, I am not okay with it. :katycry:

RF-COMP-BRITNEY.jpg?strip=all&quality=10Britney-Spears-odd-behavior.pngNINTCHDBPICT000575550081.jpg22640486-0-image-a-44_1577225770140.jpg

That’s her signature style who’s to say what looks good and what doesn’t. If those type of sleeves were on a high fashion brand or if Beyoncé was wearing it y’all would eat it up. 
MV5BZGU3ZGVkZTEtZTBlYi00OWQzLWI3Y2MtZDIw

4 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Did you loose an X in your name? something looks different. Is that why you’re pressed?

You're the one who seems pressed. :imacat: It's not that serious and it's not even shade towards you, yet i'm the one you're coming for when literally everyone shares the same opinion as mine so... :blol:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

You're the one who seems pressed. :imacat: It's not that serious and it's not even shade towards you, yet i'm the one you're coming for when literally everyone shares the same opinion as mine so... :blol:

Opinions are personal choices. It doesn’t really concern me who shares them :katyfrog:  I’m still wondering if you removed an X from your name. 

Archived