Next single? Lady Gaga drops a lyric video for "Sour Candy," Featuring BLACKPINK

I tried to read the Korean lyrics because I was curious, and it turns out that they didn't even translate them - it's just English words written using the Korean alphabet:

"eseukeu mi tu bi naiseu aendeu den aiwil du it egseuteuramin" = "ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean"

Usually, if a syllable ends with a consonant, they add the vowel 'eu' at the end. That's why it looks so weird. I wonder why they went the lazy route (I mean, they did translate the Korean lyrics to English, so). Pretty hilarious if you ask me. :weusay:

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I tried to read the Korean lyrics because I was curious, and it turns out that they didn't even translate them - it's just English words written using the Korean alphabet:

"eseukeu mi tu bi naiseu aendeu den aiwil du it egseuteuramin" = "ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean"

Usually, if a syllable ends with a consonant, they add the vowel 'eu' at the end. That's why it looks so weird. I wonder why they went the lazy route (I mean, they did translate the Korean lyrics to English, so). Pretty hilarious if you ask me. :weusay:

I was a little annoyed by the fact that lyrics font are too little in the video (considering this is a LYRICS video).
But those visuals :groovin:...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Of course she wants another hit. Who doesn't want hits? Oh right, Katy Perry. :blol:

Anyway, this is sure to become a single in the future. What use is having BLACKPINK as a featured artist if you're not gonna take advantage of their Youtube viewing powers. And we know streaming makes up a big chunk of the Hot 100 formula. :mattafact:

I’m glad somebody said this :mattafact: 

I had Chromatica on ‘Replay’ and took a breather to enjoy my ‘Free Woman’ status but then I realized that life is ‘Sour Candy’ without Chromatica :haha:

ANYWAY I will say that I think Sour Candy should be the next single followed by Free Woman and then Replay. I feel those are the strongest ‘single’ contenders :whatitellu:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block