This Day in Pop: The Femme Fatale Tour starts in 2011 (June 16)

fft.jpg.fed74023fe2c401eaf87f0573e968298.jpg

On June 16, 2011, the Femme Fatale Tour started in Sacramento, California at the Power Balance Pavilion, to support Britney's seventh studio album Femme Fatale.

Britney_Spears_Live_The_Femme_Fatale_Tou

The original setlist included

1. Hold It Against Me
  2. Up n' Down
  3. 3
  4. Piece of Me
  5. Big Fat Bass
  6. How I Roll
  7. Lace and Leather
  8. If U Seek Amy
  9. Gimme More
  10. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
  11. He About to Lose Me
  12. Boys
  13. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
  14. ...Baby One More Time / S&M
  15. Trouble for Me
  16. I'm a Slave 4 U
  17. Burning Up
  18. I Wanna Go
  19. Womanizer
  20. Toxic
  21. Till the World Ends

1 hour ago, PARKBOM said:

I remember Pigrez attending dress rehearsal and saying it was 90% live

and then all of us thinking she was finally singing live 

:beyfedup:

The pre recorded vocals were recorded during rehearsals. Still way better than POM 20 year old vocals :blol:

• Haha 5
  • Like 4

First time I have ever seen Britney was during FF Tour, she was back in Brazil after 10 years.

it was such a long day, I arrived at the arena at 8am and the concert was not until 9/10pm. I remember the excitement of the fans seeing Felicia passing by us to meet the group who would attend the backstage and meet and greet. 
they open the gate for us to come in around 12/1pm and I stood on my feet since then (in Brazil there is no seats for the floor section and if you want to have a good view of the stage you have to be in line early, some people spend weeks in lines in order to be up in the front).  I was in such pain, I lost my friend, I left all my money with her, I have no money for water and using the bathroom was not option too, unless I was willing to lose my spot. People passed out in front of me, such a The hunger games moment.

Anyway, the show starts and I all my pain was taken away at the moment she sings the first 3 words of Hold It Against Me, I’ve never felt the way I did when I saw her in my entire life. I know the concert isn’t her best, but it was magical,  plus I met most of the people I’ve met in Brazilian forums. 
I would do it all over again.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

The tour should never have happened. It ruined her image (more than it already was after 2007) and she was not in the mental state to do it. 

tbh I don't think it ruined anything more than it already was, except maybe for the fans.

Something I do remember very vividly is how oblivious the GP was of this Britney. When she came to Mexico, she was even praised and whatnot and I was like "are we looking at the same thing? :didilie: " . If the FF era as it was would've happened before 2007, she would've been torn apart by the media and the public, but in 2011 it's like no one noticed anything wrong with it :idkney:

• Like 4