Camila Cabello covering Beyonce's "Single Ladies," JLo's "Let's Get Loud" and Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" in Cinderella soundtrack

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

So now we’re judging people by their grammar errors since 80% of exhale is formed by international stans? Definitely their first language ain’t English. 

Not that we care, tho. Just sayin. :tiffanynod:

It's not even the grammar, I just can't stand when people try to tell me to forgive a racist. It's so insulting.

20 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i never said i like her, i only said is important to be careful with this cancelling culture because can be easy turn against everyone :deserves:

"be careful with cancel culture" says the person that just reports people. This isn't 4th grade.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

making fun at others QI isn't fun and isn't tolerate in 2020 :lessons:

That was a low blow on my part I admit. Sorry to anyone I offended. I just get angry when people tell me to forgive a racist.

The evidence of her being a racist is readily available, yet when you choose to be complicit, you are part of the problem. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

I think its the complex some people have with casting a black woman to be Ariel in the live action version of Disney's Little Mermaid, Jordan doesn't want a latina to play the white Cinderella. :flawlessbye:

Nah thats not it. Its just camila has had a racist past and she just pretends like it didnt happen so its awkward. She needs to do an oprah esque interview or something like that. 

• Like 2

I don’t get why ppl hate on Camilla so much now. It’s like she’s the new Iggy Azaela, but now that Iggy is a total flop a lot of ppl defend her and say she didn’t deserve all the hate she got, so is that what’s gonna happen with Camilla in a couple years? 

Also, isn’t part of Black Lives Matter and this whole movement to create change and end Racism? Yes Camilla did something racist in her past, and owned up to it and apologized. She’s trying to support the movement, maybe she could do more, but at least she’s doing something and not saying “all lives matter” or something. Pretty much all non- black ppl have to own up to having some part in systemic racism and try to change. You don’t have  to like her or even forgive her, it’s everyone’s right to process in their own way, but I think all the cancel culture and hate towards her is a bit unfair considering that she seems to want to help. 

Billy Porter and Missy Elliot could probably leave this project or say something if they felt she was racist. At least Missy, she’s a big enough celebrity that she doesn’t HAVE to do this film, or she could say something publicly that she condemns Camilla if she was racist. Billy Porter is a pretty big Star now too. And if this is going to be in a film, I’m sure Beyonce signed off and approved it. So I really don’t see the big deal. Beyonce made that song to be played at every wedding, and pimp it out for years and make money off of it. Don’t act like it’s some great artistic song thar should never be touched. It’s been on glee, it’s in the stage version of Moulin Rouge, it’s been done. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I don’t get why ppl hate on Camilla so much now. It’s like she’s the new Iggy Azaela, but now that Iggy is a total flop a lot of ppl defend her and say she didn’t deserve all the hate she got, so is that what’s gonna happen with Camilla in a couple years? 

Also, isn’t part of Black Lives Matter and this whole movement to create change and end Racism? Yes Camilla did something racist in her past, and owned up to it and apologized. She’s trying to support the movement, maybe she could do more, but at least she’s doing something and not saying “all lives matter” or something. Pretty much all non- black ppl have to own up to having some part in systemic racism and try to change. You don’t have  to like her or even forgive her, it’s everyone’s right to process in their own way, but I think all the cancel culture and hate towards her is a bit unfair considering that she seems to want to help. 

Billy Porter and Missy Elliot could probably leave this project or say something if they felt she was racist. At least Missy, she’s a big enough celebrity that she doesn’t HAVE to do this film, or she could say something publicly that she condemns Camilla if she was racist. Billy Porter is a pretty big Star now too. And if this is going to be in a film, I’m sure Beyonce signed off and approved it. So I really don’t see the big deal. Beyonce made that song to be played at every wedding, and pimp it out for years and make money off of it. Don’t act like it’s some great artistic song thar should never be touched. It’s been on glee, it’s in the stage version of Moulin Rouge, it’s been done. 

Very well said but some of these miserable flop users on here who will never achieve a shred of what she has achieved will burn their twitter fingers off hating on her :mattafact:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block