Camila Cabello covering Beyonce's "Single Ladies," JLo's "Let's Get Loud" and Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" in Cinderella soundtrack

• Leader

Who approved this?! :bieber:

Camila Cabello and Missy Elliott are teaming up for a cover of Beyonce's iconic "Single Ladies." 

It'll be featured in the live adaptation of Cinderella. Camila is starring as Cinderella.

Update: Apparently she's also covering JLo's "Let's Get Loud" and Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation."

A mess. :cackling:

Related:

camila-cinderella.jpg.70d4a91259fcbe944c209c29b6e92b5f.jpg

• Haha 3

Let me be clear here. Everyone at some ******* point in their life has said a racist remark because we are humans and we are ignorant. Doesn’t mean we are truly racist or hate other color people. It just means we say **** we don’t mean at times and especially when you are 15-16 lol! So get over it.... you have other artist who have said way worse and I don’t read **** ya say about them... and Jordan camila is a triple threat she can dam well sing her *** off, dance and Act and isn’t fake like Arianna grande some other girls out there in the game right now. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block