Blue Ivy Carter Receives Her First BET Award Nomination

How is this cute to anyone? Blue Ivy isn't getting any awards for deserving them or having talent,  but simply because people think Beyonce and her daughter need to be praised for everything. Why is everyone acting like she did this on her own?? Beyonce deserves a lot of her recognition but this doesn't feel right.  I hate it. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Justney said:

How is this cute to anyone? Blue Ivy isn't getting any awards for deserving them or having talent,  but simply because people think Beyonce and her daughter need to be praised for everything. Why is everyone acting like she did this on her own?? Beyonce deserves a lot of her recognition but this doesn't feel right.  I hate it. 

This ❤️

Spoiler

10 points :snapney:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

When will people realize that children becoming stars only ends up in ultimately ****ed up adults? Literally the only one who made it through this money-making recipe is Hilary Duff and that is after she decided she ain't gonna be an artist and left the spotlight for a couple of years. All the other stars had breakdowns and ended up horribly. I hope Blue Ivy doesn't suffer the same destiny but her money-hungry parents certainly seem to not care. 

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Ivy Carter, the eight-year old daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z, shared in the BET HER award for “Brown Skin Girl,” along with her mother, Wizkid and SAINt JHN. This made Blue Ivy the youngest winner in BET history. The old record was held by Willow Smith, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who was 10 in 2011 when she shared the YoungStars award with her brother Jaden Smith, then 12.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/blue-ivy-carter-wins-1st-bet-award-for-brown-skin-girl-with-beyonce/?fbclid=IwAR3e2Glfw1Q4YHdjQYDD9dtAjYdmpVkan652EW4IReYm4H4MEZG_gjVKJk8

:beysip::beysip::beysip:

I’m really annoyed at this because BET didn’t nominate Normani for “motivation”, and they also didn’t nominate her last year for “love lies”. They also didn’t nominate Khalid for anything if I remember correctly. It’s like they ignore black artists that have pop offerings, with the exception of Rihanna. Remember when Jason Derulo called them out for overlooking him during his peak with talk dirty? I have a love hate relationship with BET because they cater to Beyoncé, and they aren’t even black-owned, yet keep profiting from Black people. Ugh. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block