Blue Ivy Carter Receives Her First BET Award Nomination

blue.jpg.e25a5e35e512122216cf3949997d29fd.jpg

Nominated for the Her Award category at the BET awards.

She faces:

"Underdog," Alicia Keys

"Brown Skin Girl," Beyonce featuring Blue Ivy Carter, WizKid and SAINT JHN

"Melanin," Ciara featuring Lupita Nyong'o, Ester Dean, City Girls and LaLa

"I Choose," Layton Greene

"Tempo," Lizzo featuring Missy Elliot

"Afeni," Rapsody featuring PJ Morton

Source: E!

:beysip:

2 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Back in November, she became an award-winning songwriter after "Brown Skin Girl" won the Ashford & Simpson Songwriter's Award at the 2019 BET Soul Train Awards. Months later, "Brown Skin Girl" won Outstanding Duo, Group or Collaboration at the 2020 NAACP Image Awards, earning Blue Ivy her first NAACP Image Award.

:jl:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was gonna ask if Beyoncé wants to adopt me, then I suddenly realized that I don't think I've ever seen her other children. She had more children right? :idkney:

Even if she does like...even better. Sis can get all the spotlight and attention, just give me the same allowance and I’m good :quirkney:

I realize mental disorders can arise but hey most likely would be sent to therapy and medications to make up for their lack of emotional bonding but hey, you can’t complain when people are dying in this world ya know? Yes I thought long and hard about this...I gotta get a job and stop pondering on stuff like this :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block